« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant's Wife

DROPS DIVORCE!!!

1/11/2013 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0111_kobe_bryant_vanessa_bryant_article_1

Kobe Bryant is NOT getting divorced.

TMZ broke the story ... Vanessa -- through her lawyer, disso-queen Laura Wasser -- filed to end her marriage in December, 2011.  Several months later ... Kobe -- in an attempt to win her back -- deeded over his interest in their 3 Newport Beach mansions.

Since she filed, Vanessa and Kobe were on-again, off-again like high school students.

But in the last month ... they got very tight.  A turning point seemed to be the 12-12-12 Hurricane Sandy relief concert at Madison Square Garden in NYC, when the two left arm-in-arm.  They spent New Year's Eve together, were spotted at lunch and have pretty much been inseparable.

121312_kobe_bryant_launch

There have been reports that Kobe is getting back with Vanessa because it's cheaper to keep her ... but that's just not true.  Fact is ... we've checked property records and Vanessa still owns 2 of the Newport Beach mansions -- she just sold the third for $3.2 mil.  We don't know for sure, but it seems like Kobe may have signed a post-nup, giving Vanessa more financial leverage in the relationship.

So now, Kobe, Vanessa and the 2 kids are one big happy family again.  Congrats.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

monique

he must have bought her something expensive, she always threatens divorce and he shuts her up with expensive gifts

exlax

only good wifes support rapists and extortion

exlax

he pays all of his hookers too much

Reyna38

This bitch ain't stupid....she sees that money and loves it.. Beat her . Punch her down shave her head break her jaw.. Nah she don't care.. She loves money$$$$$$$

helloitsme

I'm glad they are trying to make it work. Especially since there are children involved.

Miley is a whore

she looks like Bugs Bunny in drag

kankap

Kobe ain't Rape that tramp. That same woman who had 3 different guys sperm in her panties. Everyone looking for a meal ticket to some money. I'm not a Lakers fan or a kobe fan either.

Lisa

Kobe is soooo arrogant. He cheats but he don't want her to go out

Lisa

And find someone better than him Kobe is an *******. Period point. Blank.

Jackie

Scam skank with a pathetic A-hole= perfect A-holes.

Noname

Ain't sayin she a gold digger, but she aint messin with no broke.....

Spicy mag

Post nup? Must be true love. Sucker.

edgprint

he's an idiot

muva74

Wish I was this smart

John

I love Kobe Bryant. Or, I should say, I ADORE Kobe Bryant, because I don't know him personally.

Kobe, in my eyes, is a king. He's a god among men. His stature, his coif, his hue. The vitamin D, I'm quite sure, is to die for.

Vanessa has to come to terms with having a man like this. In her case, it is a cross-cultural experience, to say the least. Blacks do it all the time. Strong black women of yesteryear, that is. But these days, however, people cut things off and get divorces every day like it is nothing. In such a high technological civilization as we have today, people find it virtually impossible to commit through thick and thin. But there is power in the stick-to-it-ness.

An ole blues woman by the name of Ida Cox stated, in the lyrics of one of her classic hits, "Any woman's a fool to think she has got a whole man to herself." That song was entitled Four Day Creep and it was recorded back in 1927. It is the gospel truth.

If Vanessa could realize that this man is not perfect, as none of us are, they could remain happily married. I really love Kobe and, for some reason, I really love to see Vanessa keep him. They look good together. They really do.

Since I'm a dude and I cannot have him, I wish she would have him and treat him well. I am sure that millions of women fantasize about Kobe Bryant in his red Ferrari donning matching red Speedos at the beach.

Kobe and Vanessa really look good together. I can sens that Kobe sincerely loves Vanessa. She is pretty and she deserves to have King Kobra. Excuse me, king KOBE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments