Sharon Osbourne

RIPS Lady Gaga

You're a Hypocritical Attention Whore

1/11/2013 6:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0110_osbournes_gaga_02

Sharon Osbourne has officially joined her daughter's feud with Lady Gaga ... firing off a letter to the pop star calling her a hypocritical JERK who encourages her fans to harass her daughter Kelly.

Osbourne is responding to a letter Gaga wrote to Kelly Osbourne and posted on her official website ... in which LG blasted Kelly as a "bully" who unfairly picks on celebrities on her TV show "Fashion Police."

Gaga said she's disgusted that Kelly and Joan Rivers constantly make "jokes about artists and celebrities as if we are zoo animals."

Sharon says Gaga's fans have been waging a campaign of online terror against the Osbournes thanks to Gaga's criticism of the show. Sharon claims some of the singer's fans have even made death threats to Kelly.

Now, in her letter to Gaga ... obtained by TMZ ... Sharon demands Gaga instruct her fans to stop the harassment ASAP.

Osbourne writes, "A word from you would stop all this hideous, negative and vile threats from your 'little monsters.'"

Sharon also writes, "You say [Kelly's] work on E! with the Fashion Police is 'rooted in criticism, judgment, and rating people’s beauty against one another.' Welcome to the real world."

She continues, "By your actions to Kelly right now, you have shown me that you are nothing more than a publicity seeking hypocrite and an attention seeker."

"You know it would have been much more dignified of you to do this privately. I am calling you a bully because you have 32 million followers hanging on your every word and you are criticizing Kelly in your open letter.  Are you so desperate that you needed to make this public?"

There's more ... check out Sharon's entire letter after the jump ...

SHARON'S LETTER TO LADY GAGA:

Ms. Gaga

I am responding to your open letter to my daughter Kelly and I m perplexed as to why you would go public with an open letter.  Regarding this current situation; Kelly didn’t contact you, I was the one that contacted your manager today and the email is attached below for your reference.

I reached out to him as Kelly’s  manager and mother to ask him if you could address your “little monster” fans and stop them from writing libelous, slanderous and vile comments about my family including death threats to Kelly.   Your open letter is hypocritical and full of contradictions.   And as your mother Cynthia supports you, I support my daughter Kelly.  I must say your opinions on what is politically correct and acceptable totally differ from mine, but that is what makes the world so
interesting… we are all different.  How sweet that you have empathy for my daughter as you feel that she has taken a less passionate path in life.  You say her work on E! with the Fashion Police is “rooted in criticism, judgment, and rating people’s beauty against one another.”

Welcome to the real world.

Example, when I saw you wear a dress made out of raw meat, I was sickened.  When I see you wearing fur and you use it as a fashion statement, that defenseless animals have been killed so you can get your picture in the press is abhorrent to me. Shouldn’t you be teaching your “little monster” fans to respect animals and life? I don’t feel I have to justify Kelly’s choices in life to you.

By your actions to Kelly right now, you have shown me that you are nothing more than a publicly seeking hypocrite and an attention seeker. You know it would have been much more dignified of you to do this privately. I am calling you a bully because you have 32 million followers hanging on your every word and you are criticizing Kelly in your open letter.  Are you so desperate that you needed
to make this public?

You state “Everyday, through my music and public voice I choose to be positive and work towards a kinder and braver world with our community of followers.” Well this obviously is not translating well to your fans as a large portion of them, not only have been vile to Kelly but also other celebrities such as Madonna, Adele and Rihanna. “You say a kinder, braver world” I don’t know what world you live in but supporting disgraceful fan comments doesn’t fall under the words “kinder and braver” it comes under the heading of bullsh*t.

In closing, stop wearing fur, stop looking for publicity and stop using your fans to belittle not just Kelly but an endless stream of celebrities.  A word from you would stop all this hideous, negative and vile threats from your “little monsters.” Let me know if you want to continue this debate. I’m an open playing field for you my darling.

Sincerely,
Sharon Osbourne
1/10/13
3:39 pm

STFUP

Yes. Gag Gag is THAT desperate to stay relevant. Can't STAND her!
Team Osbourne!!!!!!

wendy

It's not Sharon's business. Her daughter is an adult and can speak for herself.

STFUP

She's just pissed 'cause NOBODY would consider the ridiculous crap she wears as good 'fashion'.
She's the FUGLIEST woman on EARTH and can ONLY get attention by being a stupid freak - or by pulling crap like this.
Team Osbourne!!!!!

Swins

Pot Meet Kettle

Gretel

Wait, wait ... I just thought of something else. Sharon is talking about animals? Sharon is promoting the Atkins diet which in order to do you practically have to slaughter a cow, a pig, and a number of chickens a week just to maintain. All three of them can take a flying leap for all I care, but Sharon is the most hypocritical bitch out there.

Luke

Please.. you have to forgive Lady Gaga (what a stupid name) for her stupidity.. Apparently she was "born that way".

Eric

This woman is so disrespectful. And all of her statements are completely nonsensical and baseless. She says "Welcome to the real world", "your opinions on what is politically correct and acceptable totally differ from mine" and "we are all different". Continues to attack Gaga for not having the same mindset as her when in fact Gaga's points are still valid: she can't control ALL of her fans and SOME of them have learning to do regarding being nice, etc.

Does she think her fans did not get that Gaga said? Does she want Gaga to speak to them in the disrespectful manner she uses in this "letter"? Apparently yes, according to her "opinions on what is politically correct and acceptable"! But "we are all different", right?

And since when is Gaga a PETA advocate to preach animal rights? Why is she bringing up ANIMAL rights all out of the blue? Is her daughter an animal?

So by making this public, just as her daughter did, Gaga is the "publicly seeking hypocrite and an attention seeker"?

"Are you so desperate that you needed to make this public?" She can ask that to her daughter or maybe herself who also made this public.

And also schedule an appointment to the Born This Brave Bus when it passes by.

What a disastrous, gross, embarrassing and ridiculous response. Just because she's disrespectful and childish it doesn't mean this woman is right, because she is not right in the least.

bernergirl

Joan Rivers is the one that bullies and body shames, the other co-hosts turn their head while Joan makes horrible remarks. The other are just their for a paycheck!

Sandra

Just another case of famous people behaving badly!! Who cares about these pathetic lot!!

wendy

Sharon has a voice like mother goose.

Parker

Phk Sharon Osbourne......she's a nasty bitch...no wonder she has so many health problems ......shes a mean c*nt that married a drugged out braindead idiot...Kelly is no better......Cant stand either of them. team GaGa here!

Madonnawannabe

Please..... Gaga is absolutely right. Im sick of joan rivers and her gremlin face dogging people. There needs to be a show called plastic surgery police so someone can go in on her. And sure kelly osborn lost a lot of weight, but she.still looks like she has a hamburger in her mouth. Kelly is hater and she needs to sit down. They wish the were as major as gaga. Kelly tried music but it was wack. So she hated on christina aguillera because christina was selling records like crazy and now gaga is a major super star.

Amy

Go Sharon!!

Gita

Lady Gag Me With A Spoon will always be under a shadow of . "Madonna the Queen" Madonna Rules Baby!!!! and she is in her 50's OK.

Gita

"Lady Gag Me With Spoon." Corny attention seeking B I T CH. Who buys her stufffffff. Oh Corny Followers.........