Sharon Osbourne

RIPS Lady Gaga

You're a Hypocritical Attention Whore

1/11/2013 6:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0110_osbournes_gaga_02

Sharon Osbourne has officially joined her daughter's feud with Lady Gaga ... firing off a letter to the pop star calling her a hypocritical JERK who encourages her fans to harass her daughter Kelly.

Osbourne is responding to a letter Gaga wrote to Kelly Osbourne and posted on her official website ... in which LG blasted Kelly as a "bully" who unfairly picks on celebrities on her TV show "Fashion Police."

Gaga said she's disgusted that Kelly and Joan Rivers constantly make "jokes about artists and celebrities as if we are zoo animals."

Sharon says Gaga's fans have been waging a campaign of online terror against the Osbournes thanks to Gaga's criticism of the show. Sharon claims some of the singer's fans have even made death threats to Kelly.

Now, in her letter to Gaga ... obtained by TMZ ... Sharon demands Gaga instruct her fans to stop the harassment ASAP.

Osbourne writes, "A word from you would stop all this hideous, negative and vile threats from your 'little monsters.'"

Sharon also writes, "You say [Kelly's] work on E! with the Fashion Police is 'rooted in criticism, judgment, and rating people’s beauty against one another.' Welcome to the real world."

She continues, "By your actions to Kelly right now, you have shown me that you are nothing more than a publicity seeking hypocrite and an attention seeker."

"You know it would have been much more dignified of you to do this privately. I am calling you a bully because you have 32 million followers hanging on your every word and you are criticizing Kelly in your open letter.  Are you so desperate that you needed to make this public?"

There's more ... check out Sharon's entire letter after the jump ...

SHARON'S LETTER TO LADY GAGA:

Ms. Gaga

I am responding to your open letter to my daughter Kelly and I m perplexed as to why you would go public with an open letter.  Regarding this current situation; Kelly didn’t contact you, I was the one that contacted your manager today and the email is attached below for your reference.

I reached out to him as Kelly’s  manager and mother to ask him if you could address your “little monster” fans and stop them from writing libelous, slanderous and vile comments about my family including death threats to Kelly.   Your open letter is hypocritical and full of contradictions.   And as your mother Cynthia supports you, I support my daughter Kelly.  I must say your opinions on what is politically correct and acceptable totally differ from mine, but that is what makes the world so
interesting… we are all different.  How sweet that you have empathy for my daughter as you feel that she has taken a less passionate path in life.  You say her work on E! with the Fashion Police is “rooted in criticism, judgment, and rating people’s beauty against one another.”

Welcome to the real world.

Example, when I saw you wear a dress made out of raw meat, I was sickened.  When I see you wearing fur and you use it as a fashion statement, that defenseless animals have been killed so you can get your picture in the press is abhorrent to me. Shouldn’t you be teaching your “little monster” fans to respect animals and life? I don’t feel I have to justify Kelly’s choices in life to you.

By your actions to Kelly right now, you have shown me that you are nothing more than a publicly seeking hypocrite and an attention seeker. You know it would have been much more dignified of you to do this privately. I am calling you a bully because you have 32 million followers hanging on your every word and you are criticizing Kelly in your open letter.  Are you so desperate that you needed
to make this public?

You state “Everyday, through my music and public voice I choose to be positive and work towards a kinder and braver world with our community of followers.” Well this obviously is not translating well to your fans as a large portion of them, not only have been vile to Kelly but also other celebrities such as Madonna, Adele and Rihanna. “You say a kinder, braver world” I don’t know what world you live in but supporting disgraceful fan comments doesn’t fall under the words “kinder and braver” it comes under the heading of bullsh*t.

In closing, stop wearing fur, stop looking for publicity and stop using your fans to belittle not just Kelly but an endless stream of celebrities.  A word from you would stop all this hideous, negative and vile threats from your “little monsters.” Let me know if you want to continue this debate. I’m an open playing field for you my darling.

Sincerely,
Sharon Osbourne
1/10/13
3:39 pm

karen

If Kelly and "Fashion Police" criticize Gaga publically (which they do, constantly) then she also has the right to criticize them back publically. Fair game.

Kelly is a 28 year old woman who has her MOMMY fight her battles for her?!! She needs to GROW UP.

cynchvz

I agree with Lady Gaga, I see so many commrcials. And ppl put out the word to stop bullying and here we have ppl on tc criticizing others about what they are wearing, their hairstyle. So where does the bullying stop!

Joey Jr

Lady Gaga is fake as lindsay lohan

scoopie

Regardless of what Kelly says on Fashion Police, her nasty mismatched pattern style says it all. Makes Lady Gaga look better than she really does.

f8te

Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it
'Cause I got no reason to lie, yeah
Forget your problems that don't even exist
And I'll show you a way to get by, oh yeah

So come along, you know you matter to me
Remember freedom is not hard to find, yeah
Time to stop all your messing around
Don't you think that I know my own mind, oh yeah

Why can't you believe, it's not here to perceive
Do you always have to be told, yeah
For you have been taught that if your mind has been bought
Life's entire answer was sold, oh yeah

lanie

OMG - I know, Kat.. I am stunned and shocked, to be honest.. Whether you like Sharon and Kelly or not -- isn't the point.. Whether you like or dislike the Fashion Police show-- isn't the point..

The point is - Gaga has whipped her nutjob fans into a frenzy are threatening Kelly with death threats and threats of physical harm.. WTF is wrong people saying Sharon should stay out of it and let Kelly fight her own battles? Seriously..?

If your kid/sister/mother got threatened.. would you sit around and not say anything, because it's not their "battle"...

Layya

OMG. Never F$%@ with Sharon!

Gaga my sweetheart, shes right!
Stop being a bully yourself, and promote love and difference like u always did..
Ps. shes right about the fur too.
Shes right about all your fans hanging on your every word.
Shes Just right.
Stop the bullying its not right!!! all around

Areader

Gaga doesn't want to take on Sharon Osbourne like this. It seems as though a private conversation would have been more suitable and that was what Sharon was attempting by reaching out to Gaga's manager.

Whatever

Sharon. did you ever think about telling ozzy to not bite heads off bats. that sounds real animal loving. or the 20 times he o.d.'ed on drugs. I am just saying that way you did Iron maiden at ozzfest you hardly have any room to judge others. In short. Bit me bitch. I welcome an open playing field with you any time any day of the week.

bon

She put up with the craziest mofo of them all. He's mellow now. But this woman has no fear...and doesn't take crap.

Kwaakyola

This is a silly feud but I agree with Lady GaGa who has every right to her opinion. Sharon O can't argue the point without insulting GaGa or calling names. GaGa wins.

ARTOFWAR

...AGREED.

In a perfect world Lady GAG-GAG and her 32 million failded-human experiments would get "OFFED"....Artofwar

Who the Hell is Khloe

Ummm...lady gaga needs to disappear. Kelly is actually the nice one on that show

LeesaAnn322

Why are any of these three relevant? they're all train wrecks.. seriously !

rayrayray

gaga fans have spent 4 years twitter bashing everyone from Madonna to Kelly to XTina to Rhianna and now even Taylor Swift. I have never been a huge Sharon/Kelly Osborne fan but it is time that the media stop being afraid of Clear Channel and show the world what gaga and her hateful little monster fans are REALLY all about. #teamsharon&kelly!