Charo

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

1/13/2013 12:20 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0111_charo_genes_launchMaría Rosario Pilar Martínez Molina Baeza is better known as the one and only Charo.

Here's the voluptuous Spanish sensation back in 1975 right before the start of her "Love Boat" days (left) -- and 38 years later at an event in Palm Springs last week (right).

According to IMDB, there is some discrepancy as to whether she was born in 1941 or 1951. If she's 61 or 71, Charo's cuchi-cuchi is still ageless.

More Good Genes or Good Docs:

blue_1990

BAD docs

Elizabeth Alan

Yes, we need two more categories for bad doc or neither. Too bad we live in a culture that seems to ostracize people for aging and having soft bodies. Good gosh - what happened to the dream of finding a life long love and growing old together?

Mr E

Wow, I can't believe how much the younger Charo looks a lot like Linda Ronstadt. I know Ronstadt is of Mexican descent. Both so incredibly beautiful! I miss my 70s! :)

flora68

It's SO pointless for Charo to try to lie so outrageously about her age. We all have calendars! I remember when I first saw her perform- she was DEFINITELY a grownup and I was DEFINITELY still a kid. I'm 62 now so she must be at least 70-80. And for the age she REALLY is, she doesn't look bad. Silly with that hairdo, but not too bad otherwise for an old lady.

Laura

Good genes or good docs? Need a third choice here.

CriticXtreme

How dare you do this? She looks like a female version of the Joker who still butchers the english language.

dennis

Is that the same person?

Athina

Awwww....Charo brings back memories. She always made me smile. It seems like she's been around for ages, always happy, always full of fun and life. She is a talented lady. Who cares if she had plastic surgery.....that's what people in show biz do.

nh

It would be better if she updated her hair... Instead of trying to look the way she did when she was younger and failing, she would look like the beautiful older woman she is. It's like the actress who played Ellie Mae Clampett on the Beverly Hillbillies -- she's still wearing her hair that way, and it's just sad...

FlamingoNut

Seriously? She looks ridiculous.

fouraces405

neither

SammyG

Neither, she's gross!

Brite

How can this even be a question? :)
She looks like she had a very unqualified plastic surgeon.
She has a lot in comon with MJ (look at the nose).

patsfan4life

I miss the days when stars let themselves age naturally instead of ruining their faces

Spicy mag

She's 70. Looks good for that age.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments