2013 Golden Globes

The Good, The Bad

AND THE UGLY

1/14/2013 4:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0113_globes_launch_v4The 70th Annual Golden Globes are in full swing and as usual there's sure to be some fashion fiascoes showing up and showing off. Check out all the photos for all the hits, runs and misses from the show!

~catty~

Be still my beating heart ❤ Hugh Jackman......sooooo handsome! As for the women...meh..average imo. Debra Messing and Sally Field stood out; they both exuded class. Loved Messing's bracelets!!!

pizzapizza

Helen Hunt's head cannot be that misshapen. TMZ photoshopped it a bit for laughs.

Mustard

Here's an idea tmz,since you are an entertainment site why don't you post what went on last night? Like the winners and losers. Oh well I guess it was more important to write about Britney Spears and her breakup for the tenth time this weekend. I guess you guys don't even have entertainment news anymore just conjecture and gossip, no actual substance!

anazita

Amy Adams looked great.

Your S&M Girlfriend

What is it about that trashy Angelina Jolie stick your leg out pose? It is so unnatural it makes the poser look like they're trying to air out the vag. Really stupid pose.

molet

"F"hollywood!!!!!!!!

YouDontSay

Halle should fire her stylists. Her make up with the brown caked under and round her eyes and wacked out hair is horrible.

james

Lol, I think the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was having Lena Dunham attempt to wear a dress on stage IMMEDIATELY before Halle Berry; it was clear which actress had actually worn an evening gown before! I did like the show though, especially the jokes by Fey and Poehler! I was working late at DISH last night, but I had my DISH Hopper's PrimeTime Anytime feature set to record everything. PTAT records every primetime show from the 'big four' networks, and has it all ready to watch when I get home. It's really convenient since I am notorious for going to work without remembering to set the DVR, and this way I can watch the next day, without commercials, using AutoHop. Actually, the best part is being able to see who wins the awards without having to watch the acceptance speeches!

tamara

Kate Hudson, Sofia Vergara and Jessica Alba were gorgeous!
Someone please tell Kelly Osborne she always looks like a clown.

jokerchick

Kate Hudson, Nicole Richie and Salma Hayek were my favs

Straight Talkin Texan

I thought Halle and Kate Hudson looked great!

Carol

Oh Jodie Foster, you REALLY REALLY need a stylist.

Sylvixen

Jennifer Lopez was the hottest!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4