Hollywood Nightclub Brawl

Clubgoer Shot Dead (VIDEO)

1/14/2013 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Video

A man was shot dead outside a Hollywood nightclub early Sunday morning in the throes of a massive brawl ... and our photog captured it all.

Cops tell us ... It started inside Empire nightclub ... where several fights broke out between some women ... before it moved outside.

You see women in the video throwing punches, pulling hair, slapping etc.

Within minutes the violence escalated into all out mayhem ... dozens more joined in -- men and women.

Suddenly ... a man in a grey sweatshirt pulls a gun ... takes aim -- and two shots are clearly heard.

Moments later, you see a man lying dead in the middle of the street -- and it appears the victim was the intended target.

Another man was also shot during the brawl.  He's in stable condition.

The shooter was not apprehended. The LAPD is looking for him.

Jason Krein

The should require these clubs to have at least one actual police officer at the door that the club pays for. This is becoming a weekly occurrence in and it is getting to be really scary.

Dave

A failed generation of parenting. No values or respect for other people or property. Same idiots that think tagging is art.

hdc32137

This is why EVERY single club in my hometown that markets to black and Hispanic never stays open for more then a month. In fact, two of my female friends refuse to go to hip-hop nights anymore because they either witness fights or shootings EVERY time they went out, so now they go to gay clubs to get their groove on.

Crazycoldworld

world.full of racisim y white mfs wont talk dat **** to blacks

Killmonokill

This is what happens when millionaires glorify "hood life" while the game, TI, birdman, jay-z ect woke up in their mansions and their butlers made them breakfast while they checked today's stock report this kid lays dead in the street over some bull****.. When will the world realize being "hood" "gangster" "thug" isent cool.. And this isn't a "race" thing white,black,Asian whatever grow up get a real job and pull up your pants. I just don't know why portraying a broke from a ghetto is cool? It's something everyone should strive NOT to be.

hdc32137

LK

& NOT A COP IN SIGHT !!! SMH !!!

UNLV1990

Ghetto culture main streamed. Good luck America.

Vote2012

They act like a bunch of wild animals

Sara

This happens in E. St. Louis all the time.

shrubs

Chris Rock had it right. 5 grand a bullet dude gonna think twice before pulling that trigger. I'd kill you if I could afford it!

LISA

Sadly, I was not shocked to learn of this, but quite shocked that TMZ would show us this footage. I know it's my fault, because I looked, but I have never seen anyone murdered on tape before.

When I was into clubbing, we would call the local police division to see if the club and area was safe. We also would leave before the club closed, avoiding the crowds. It may have helped a little, but the reality is you can be shot making a quick trip to the 7/11 to get a snack - no matter where you live.

My sympathy goes out to the murder victim's family, and the other two victims that were injured.

Tarahb

How dare u tmz for posting this video. So disrespectful to that mans family

Stealth1820

Shocking most involved appear to be black. Knock me over with a feather!

Punkd

He will get locked up for the rest of his life very soon. Piece of ****.