Ben Affleck to Jennifer Lopez

How You Like Me Now?

1/14/2013 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

011413_affleck_launch

Think Jennifer Lopez was thinkin' "Gee, I'm a Dumbass" when she watched Ben Affleck -- the guy she DUMPED back in 2004 -- clean up at the Golden Globes this weekend?

We do.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Sally Smith

Don't know who broke up with whom, but Ben is definitely in a better place and J-Lo is definitely...

kapnkool

Really TMZ? She should have chosen a critically acclaimed golden globe winning director/actor over her simple minded backup dancer? I just don't see why. Sarcasm mode going to sleep now.

Huckleberry

He dumped her, but he let her pretend that she dumped him.

Jennifer Garner is soooooo much more classy than JLO. What man would not prefer her as his wife and the mother of his children? JLo has no shot.

dale12

HEY!!! Ben Afleck dumped Jen, don't get it twisted!

suspenders

J. Lo was the dumpee, but I'll always blame their pairing for that annoying habit of joining celebrities' names ala "Bennifer" -- wasn't that it?

suspenders

J. Lo was the dumpee, but I've always dated the annoying habit of combining celebrities' names to them---Bennifer, wasn't it?

Nicolas

The phonier they are, the more Hollywood adores them.

Paul

Why exactly is JLo famous? I've never understood that.

val

Ben did dispose of his relationship with J Lo and good for him. His wife today is awesome,gorgeous naturally, fabulous mom, super actress, fabulous smile that makes me smile now thinking ofit and so conficent in herself for who she is. Ben said he fell in love with Jennifer on the film they worked together on as she fell in love with him too.... since then .. the awesome couple was born. I don't agree with them politically but who cares, I love them both and glad their opinions are for our cournty with their good reasons fot together they only have our best intersts in mind. Love 'em and yes, can you imagine being with Creep Kiddo when Ben's looking awesom and his wife is there both madly in love with each other and gigling to themselves while J Lo is not looking so hot like she was, is a pain in the butt Diva and has this creep around her children, something Ben who loves his kids would nevr allow. lOVE BEN AND JEN TOGETHER AS A COUPLE WITH 3 BEAUFIUL CHILDREN TO LOVE ...

Peace82

I thought he dumped her?! However it went Argo was an excellent film! Glad he won for it!

Jamie0910

Why the **** was puff, puffy, p, pdid, pidddddidy their?!?! Bc he was in ONE flim?! Comeon golden globes...

karen

Why don't you people drop this? He is happily married with 3 beautiful children and a beautiful,
wonderful wife.
She's a rich HO and that was a long time ago!

TheWana

He cheated on J.Lo with more than one of the strippers at his bachelor party. Good for her that he did dump her--which he only did because he obviously couldn't be faithful. And good for him now, he's come a long way professionally and personally. I love J.Lo and she's happy so I'm sure she really doesn't care about Ben. I'm more interested in the conversation between J.Lo, Diddy and Casper Smart at the after party! They took a pic and I was thinking "J.Lo it's time to get back with Diddy! Forget about Cassie!" And she's already had kids so they don't have to add the stress of trying to make babies into the relationship.

Wendy

Ben got cold feet and dumped her. I know everyone on the TMZ staff (except Harvey) was in high school in 2004 and not following the Benifer thing but you could google it before writing the article.

Demi

HE DUMPED HER, that is when people started losing respect from her, and he cheated with THE CANADIAN STRIPPER TOO, HELLO?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments