Ben Affleck to Jennifer Lopez

How You Like Me Now?

1/14/2013 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

011413_affleck_launch

Think Jennifer Lopez was thinkin' "Gee, I'm a Dumbass" when she watched Ben Affleck -- the guy she DUMPED back in 2004 -- clean up at the Golden Globes this weekend?

We do.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

sophieizzy2001

He is with a better jennifer for him now...!!

dick

JLo is still a hoe!

dick

Jennifer Garner much hotter!

TJ

Love Ben Affleck & his wife! Lopez now has that frozen faced, "Kardashian look." Lopez is very talented, however.She feels safe with the "boy toy",apparently. Marc was the major rebound.Too bad for the children,her love was not sincere for poor Marc. Another"sperm donor"relationship.

Jenna5960

Who really cares? J Lo might not be an award winner but she is definitely hotter then Jennifer Garner. He broke it off with Jenn because he wants to be the famous one in the relationship.

limon lizard

but if ben ever shaves off his coverup than they will know it`s only ben again and he will be a bum again.KEEP the beard ben or never work in this twon ever again what was yourt name

trini_angel

I'm glad Ben and Lopez broke up....he got a more decent Jennifer anyway. Compare the 2 and Lopez still can't make up her mind or settle down. So kudos to you Ben

JayneManning

HE so dumped her!

tabitha28

aw..the demise of BENNIFER, that dreaded 'Dear Ben song....him in the Jenny from the Block video. Blah..bla. I remember where I was when I heard the shocking news. It was very good day..I became a born again Ben Affleck fan. I think it was He who Dumped Her. Advice to JLo: stop f#*@ing the help!!! Dump the errie man child & be a mother. No mas hombres...por favor ;)

TomHardyBabe

No I'm pretty sure J LO gets the last laugh. She's Smokin hot. Jennifer Garner isn't. I'm sure Ben still wishes he was Hittin that.

madeline7

TMZ, you're so wrong. J.Lo was the one who was dumped. Ben got cold feet a few days before their Sept 14, 2003 wedding and it had to be called off. Jennifer really loved him and the nuptials were re-scheduled at his home in rural Georgia, at least once - but that fell through too. It finally ended in January 2004, when it became obvious he wouldn't marry her.

napalminam

She was dumped, not him! What a bunch of idiots to run this horsecrap story. Where do these people get their info??

Shag

I think she's done ok for herself. Let it go.

AyeFool

WTF cares. Point is Ben's a winner! JLo's....? Well she's getting there...

Dobby

Can someone make a story about Ben's win without mentioning his ex? This should be about HIS success...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments