« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lance Armstrong

Reportedly CONFESSES

Yes Oprah, I Cheated

1/14/2013 3:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0114_armstrong_oprah_getty
Lance Armstrong ADMITTED to Oprah Winfrey ... he DID use performance-enhancing drugs during his pro cycling career to win the Tour de France ... this according to the Associated Press.

Lance wrapped up his one-on-one interview with Oprah just a few hours ago ... and according to the report, Lance finally 'fessed up to cheating ... the first time he's ever admitted wrongdoing during his professional career.

Earlier in the day, Lance apologized to the staff at Livestrong, choking up and saying he was sorry for letting down the organization.

The way Lance worded his admission could have serious legal ramifications -- considering he's facing possible criminal prosecution and civil liability for allegedly lying about his PED use in a number of legal proceedings.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

exlax

those wrtist bands were made for bangin

Kris Jones

Who cares, there are more important things to be concerned about in the world.

SammyG

Thought about it some more and I'm def sure I hope he gets worse cancer.

mo78641

He is not sorry or sincere!! Ask yourself, why now? It is because he wants something, plain and simply!!

Jay E.

I hope one day Lance and OJ are put in a situation where they must depend on one another.

nan

wonder if he will give back his endorsement money

Kris Jones

Who cares, there are more important things to be concerned about in the world.

Pavlov

I forgive him for doping, but marrying Cheryl Crow is UNFORGIVABLE! WHAT WAS HE THINKING???

Herman Munster

Who cares. Everyone in sports is on smoething. I don't see them taking away Barry Bonds home run record for being doped up.

Herman Munster

Maybe his cancer will come back and he will die. Who cares about him..... You people need to worry about your self and not a loser sports person or a low life celeb.

Spicy mag

Burning my overpriced yellow rubberband right now.

Areukiddingme?

Lying and cheating made him a very rich man, but at what price?

Lydia

I don't know who his advisors are but this was one stupid move. Does he really think he can compete again, win and people not believe he cheated??????

Zombie Whitney Houston

Honestly, who cares. It's not as if 99% of the other people that participated in the Tours weren't juicing too. Pretty much all of them are dirty. Level playing field, as far as I'm concerned.

zarahs

Its so sad how everyone is crucifying this guy. I don't know why I feel bad for him. What he did was wrong, but this is crazy. I wish everyone was this vocal against on pedophiles, adulterers ,deadbeat dads, etc. A lot more would get done in the justice system. Sheesh