Max George ...

Lindsay Lohan

Meets the Parents

1/14/2013 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0111_lindsay_max_george_01
Things are getting super serious between Lindsay Lohan and Wanted singer Max George --'cause TMZ has learned he just took her home to meet his parents in the U.K. ... and we're told it went off without a hitch.

Lindsay and Max have been (unofficially) seeing each other since that fateful night in November -- when  she allegedly punched a fortune teller at an NYC nightclub -- but this week, they took their relationship to the next level.

Lindsay's been partying it up recently in London -- as we reported -- and sources close to the actress tell us, Max invited her out to his parents' house in Manchester while she was in the area.

Lindsay happily made the visit early this week -- and we're told Lindsay had a great time, hanging out with the whole George clan for an entire day ... and she felt very at home.

We're told Lindsay and Max have been in constant contact since the last Wanted concert Lindsay attended last month (in the U.S.) -- and Max was adamant about her meeting his family.

As of now, we're told Lindsay and Max are NOT officially GF and BF -- just friends who enjoy each other's company ... and probably bang each other a lot.

Pat

He must be insane. I'm going to take allot of crap for this, BUT I used to feel sorry for her, when I read about the copious amounts of alcohol she was drinking, starting in the early a.m. until the wee hours of the a.m. That was until I read about her attempting to steal Liz Tailors nurse's inheritance. That was a new low even for Lohan. I'm done with her, at this point in time I think that the only way to save her is some hard time in the Hooscow!

Michelle Marie

Hope they hid their valuables!~

kanye east

The 2013 Academy Awards are scheduled for Feb. 24th. Do you think the warden will let Linds watch the TV in the hallway just outside her suicide-watch cage? Hope so..... then she can cry until she passes out from grief. And shame.

janet

Again, this is all Lindsay Lohans bullshyt. Right on time with her court date tomorrow she's probally trying to blow off. Wouldn't be the first time she sandbagged Holly as a no show.

So how come this Max guy or anybody else hasn't said a word to back her up. Because it didn't happen. They just want Lohan to go away stay away.

delusional much LL?

while it's reported by some that lowhan still shows a "glimspe" of "talent" (apparently it never tranfers to film) real actresses like jennifer lawrence and anne hathaway's are always on display.

one consequence that lowhan does suffer is that her delusions of being this major "star"/"actress" never matches with reality and she knows it.

making for a very jealous,seething lowhan.

dreamon

Will Max wait for her to get out of prison?

Anya

AHHHHH ! A parents worst nightmare!!

janet

It was reported that Lohan stole a bracelet that Elizabeth Taylor gave to her long time nurse. Lohan tried to have it duplicated and give back a fake. Didn't work. A 'friend' returned it.

Mumra the Ever Living

Hey, I can't find thing one of how Dick Deep Inside an Audibly Gasping Liz did at the Golden Globes last night.
Please don't tell me it was shut out at the awards . . . HELL(p) told us it was going to garner major statuettes and propel Lohan back into the forefront of "A" listdom.
I guess we'll just have to wait for "The Clamyons" and next years Oscars. I just know that will be LoBlo's comeback vehicle.

Rockmelon

If my children or grandchildren brought LiLo home her ass would be kicked to the gutter and my 'son' would be entering rehab!

21stcent

I hope they counted the silverware and checked their jewelery boxes after she left

Rockmelon

dreamon

Interesting that there are no "leaks" from the courthouse or sources today with respect to tommorow? This judge must have nailed them down.

Firefly

Lindsay Lohan,

I know you read these rags so I know you are probably going to see this. If not to bad.
For a 26 year old you aren't to smart. You repeat the same speach before every Judge. You dish out the same lies to the public. "I'm better now," "I'm a homebody," "I've learned my lesson." I call
Bullsh!t on all those statements Lindsay. You have cried wolf for too many years now. You have learned to turn on the tears when you don't get your way. You also turn mean when you are wasted. You feel entiteled and above everyone else to the point that you pushed everyone else close to you away with your superior attitude. How's it feel to feel superior with NO ONE around?So here is a little friendly advice. You had better show up to court tomorrow! You should wear a nice outfit and comfortable shoes. leave your nails with just clear coat and nothing else! Make sure your nails are clean and for Heavens sake don't put them in your mouth. When they decide to throw the book at you and send you to jail, play it like a movie part. Play it to the hilt as they drag you away....but do it with dignity. This could be the best role you ever played. To bad it will be for real.
~
All right, Mr.Schrader, I'm ready for my close-up.

rashid

great blog
how to make autopilot money online