Max George ...

Lindsay Lohan

Meets the Parents

1/14/2013 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0111_lindsay_max_george_01
Things are getting super serious between Lindsay Lohan and Wanted singer Max George --'cause TMZ has learned he just took her home to meet his parents in the U.K. ... and we're told it went off without a hitch.

Lindsay and Max have been (unofficially) seeing each other since that fateful night in November -- when  she allegedly punched a fortune teller at an NYC nightclub -- but this week, they took their relationship to the next level.

Lindsay's been partying it up recently in London -- as we reported -- and sources close to the actress tell us, Max invited her out to his parents' house in Manchester while she was in the area.

Lindsay happily made the visit early this week -- and we're told Lindsay had a great time, hanging out with the whole George clan for an entire day ... and she felt very at home.

We're told Lindsay and Max have been in constant contact since the last Wanted concert Lindsay attended last month (in the U.S.) -- and Max was adamant about her meeting his family.

As of now, we're told Lindsay and Max are NOT officially GF and BF -- just friends who enjoy each other's company ... and probably bang each other a lot.

seamus

I am gonig to try to get some work done-see you all later- I hope with a new Bitcho story.

Luv

Since Ketjo and others are talking about music this morning, I believe there's good music in all genres. I watched a Slash and Myles Kennedy concert last night, wow. That band moves me.

swack

"Max invited her out to his parents' house in Manchester while she was in the area.

Lindsay happily made the visit early this week..." Does this statement make any sense to anyone???? To visit earlier this week would be Sunday, considering this was posted at 12:50 AM on 1/14. Secondly, isn't she in the US right now and hasn't she been for a few days (don't think she would go back as she had the first trip paid for and would have to pay for this next one)? If not, good luck getting to court tomorrow morning!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

What did Lindsay say about Jennifer Lawrence's speech? I don't watch awards shows, was something wrong with her speech?

Last time I heard Lindsay talk about Jennifer, she was saying how great Jennifer was in, that Hunger Games flick and how she wanted to remake "Thelma and Louise" with her. Jennifer probably laughed her ass off and made Lindsay mad.

Celeb Gossip Maven

Yeah I don't see Max "being adament that she meet his family"...especially since he just kept her around to sleep with. She is probably the "adament" one.
No self-respecting guy would bring a girl like HER to meet his parents.
Story is b.s and I wonder how he feels about Lyingho using him AND his family for publicity.

YouDontSay

Keep her in the UK

Grandma Cracker

He does realize that she is cray cray, right?

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

I heard she wipes from back to front good luck Maxie!

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

Did you all see these 3 minutes from The Canyons? A lot of Lindsay walking barefoot in a cool-looking house. I hope they sterilized those floors after the shoot.

janet

Should Lohan pull her typical no show for her L.A. court date tomorrow (no big deal my lawyer will get me out of it).

me

I'm sure she wasn't drunk or on drugs meeting his family so they don't know her AT ALL. And he's a total dumbass. Doesn't he know what kind of irresponsible loser her ass is.

Pittslady

Lindsay is now the new LIZ T. ?

danny

I guess she finaly found someone that likes cocaine as much as she does and can afford to buy it without stealing.

huh?

i thought she was a prostitude?

get help

will Lindsay be presenting at the Razzies this year? wihat will she wear?