Lindsay Lohan

I Didn't Want to Fire Shawn

BUT ...

1/14/2013 3:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0114_holley_lohan_tmz2
Lindsay Lohan
is telling friends ... she never authorized her New York lawyer to fire Shawn Holley and never instructed him to send her a letter of termination ... but there's one BIG problem with her story.

Sources connected with attorney Mark Heller tell TMZ ... Lindsay SIGNED the letter he sent to Holley earlier today, giving her the boot.

TMZ broke the story ... Holley was 86'd just before a scheduled meeting with the judge and prosecutor in Lindsay's lying-to-cops case, trying to plea bargain it away.

Lindsay is now telling friends ... she desperately wants Shawn back on board. She's saying she thinks of Shawn as a second mother -- interesting, considering she barely has a first.

Lindsay says she knows Shawn is an ace in court and she would never drop her the day before she's scheduled to go to court. As you know, the judge set a hearing tomorrow to decide if Lindsay violated her probation in the jewelry heist case by allegedly lying to cops in the car accident case. Again ... Lindsay signed that letter.

Lindsay says she's instructed Heller to send Shawn another letter cancelling the first.

As for whether Shawn will take her back ...

Stay tuned ...

spectator72

Lindsay says she didn't want to fire Shawn ,but she owes her money .
Soon she will get a public defender .I hope she goes in front of Judge Judy .Won't happen but it will be funny

Vinsetta

I'm sure Shawn appreciates her name being dragged all over TMZ and ROL too because of this s*** bag client.

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Unfortunately, the Judge will instruct Holley to continue to rep Lindz for the balance of this case.

Other than that Lindsay Lohan is a lying piece of schit

Joanna

Lindsay is an addict and she's lying. Are we really that surprised? I'm not.

D

Guess what, I fired my attorney! Oh wait, I didn't fire my attorney! It was all a big misunderstanding! I didn't sign anything! Oh wait, I did sign something!

ilovegossip

@Bojangles, I'm not believing this either, since it comes from sources. But it could very well be true. Lindsay may not be able to afford Shawn any longer. And that could especially be true, if the ROL story is true (again, it's by sources, so that has yet to be seen).

nevermore

stupid slag, deserves whatever falls on her, preferably a house

dreamon

Somewhere, Shawn sits in her beautiful home with her family. She smiles, makes a a spa appointment for tomorrow morning and then turns her phone off.

dreamon

Shawn and Harvey are tight. If this was a mistake, Harvey would know that......

Shaunie

You're free! RUN!

Mr.Bojangles

Just one more thing, Lindsay and Shawn have always had a close relationship, if Shawn had received a letter from Heller supposedly signed by Lindsay don't you think Shawn would have called Lindsay to ask what the hell is going on? I'm telling you now, this whole story is garbage, TMZ didn't fact check, they know they bombed and are backtracking with more BS to cover their a$$.

Celeb Gossip Maven

So with the additional $300,000 in Shawn Holley legal fees on top of everything else, what has the debt total come to?

jc

Has the SLAG finished up her International Hooker Tour yet?

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

"Ok, I did sign the letter, but I didn't think he'd actually send it. Then I told him to send a second letter rescinding the first letter, but it might be too late. I feel so bad, Shawn was like a Mother to me. Although, I can buy my real Mom's love for a hell of a lot cheaper than Shawn. Come to think of it, FCUK U Shawn"

Hot Farts

Good god what bulls.hit. There is no getting Holley back or saving face now...you did not fire her she let you know that she would be removed from the case because you do not pay her simple and that is it.

YOU ARE NOT A CHARITY CASE JUST A BASKET CASE. WHY DON'T YOU FLY BACK TO LA? BURNED ALL YOUR BRIDGES HERE?? NO PLACE TO STAY.

TRY UNION RESCUE MISSION ON SKID ROW