Al Roker

Pisses

On His Own Show

1/15/2013 3:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

First he sharts ... and now Al Roker is urinating all over the "Today" show -- figuratively speaking (actually, the sharting was real).

Roker groused to a reporter that our story on Al pooping his pants at the White House should not have blown up the way it did because it was old news.

But as Al explained ...he spoke about the sharting incident on the "Today" show several days before and nobody cared -- it was only when the story appeared online that anyone noticed.

In so many words ... he's saying the "Today" show is irrelevant.

NBC bosses have gotta love Al ... even more than Al loves a clean pair of shorts.

Rob

He voted for Obama.. so screw the basturd. Hope he dies.

bubbiesright

Haaaaa..your not alone AL. I shared before..it didn't make the news...To be honest I piss on the today show as well..it sucks..but I would do that girl on there real good

Laura

This man has become so gross and disgusting. I can't even stand to watch him on television anymore. There has got to be some major dementia going on here.

bfs

@ the end of the day you're irrelevant. And, more important, what's with Matt's hair? You both need to find a pasture to safely ???? in.

Queen.of.the.Obvious

I'm still unclear as to why he felt the need to share this story in the first place. Disgusting and way too TMI. If he didn't want it to blow up like it did, he should've kept quiet about it. PS, I don't necessarily think he was taking a dig at his show (even though he has in the past)..but things posted online spread much quicker than word of mouth gossip about his comments on the show.

Berserk

Honestly, I couldn't give two sharts about this story.

LAgossipwhore

I first heard the story on Dateline or 20/20.

JiLL1

If he didn't want people to know then he shouldn't have said anything.

ts

He is now officially "pissed off old guy".

Santo

Al's basically saying "What's the big deal? Doesn't everybody s*** their pants at the White House?"

No Al. They don't.

freaksober

He was trying to wash the SHARD out of his pants....

Me Too

I don't care what Al thinks...when I heard him say he **** his drawers after trying to crop dust down the White House hall- he became one of my all time favorites.

Rich

Al is smart ass that has ZERO talent. But he KNOWS he safe because they could NEVER demote another BLACK. Let's be honest, his contribution to the TODAY show could be made from any intern.

static

I like Al's honesty.

DaveT

Haven't been able to eat refried beans or burritos since I read this Al poop stuff

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments