'Honey Boo Boo'

Co-Star BANNED from Show

... The Man Is NUTS!

1/15/2013 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0114_June-Shannon_crazy_tony_tmz_getty
Mama June
is puttin' her foot down ... BANNING Crazy Tony from appearing on future episodes of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" -- all because he's TOO DAMN crazy ... even for reality TV.

TMZ broke the story ... Tony was arrested in Nov. for taking part in a dangerous prank -- which involved a man scaring people on the side of a freeway in a giant gorilla suit -- a move Mama June was none too pleased about.

The "HBB" matriarch tells TMZ ... as of now, she's not comfortable having Tony appear on the TLC mega hit in light of the stunt, saying "We love him as a friend ... but that was a crazy story."

She continues, "Not trying to be mean, but we want to keep it family oriented."

Mama also makes it clear ... despite people calling him "cousin" on the show ... Tony's not related to the family, saying "Crazy Tony's just a family friend ... who is just crazy."

We reached out to Crazy, who told us he's super bummed out by the news ... adding, "TV's changed that family."

0114_crazy_tony_gorilla_suit

Lynn

I truly believe that Honey Boo Boo will be the downfall for TLC. I don't watch it anymore - I thought TLC meant The Learning Channel and with Honey Boo Boo they are teaching that it's ok not to be married, it's ok to have a baby out of wedlock, it's ok to totally OK to spend money on outfits that they don't have, and that it's OK to act like trash. And then they have the Cougar Show, and other shows - Not a thing I want to learn on that station anymore

Key00

I remember the days when television enhanced our lives with wholesome entertainment and education. Shows like this just draw the country down into a world wide joke.

MyOpinion

Who watches this crap??? I am from the South...NOT A REDNECK!!! Rednecks are NOT territorial...all over the country. This country has enough problems than embracing this white trash family. This family should be ashamed of "prostituting this child" & viewers should be ashamed for watching it.

joanna

PLEASE BAN THE WHOLE FLIPPIN SHOW!!!!

who_cares68

What a DISGUSTING bunch of PIGS!!!!!!!!

frank

the whole friggin family is nuts i say ban them all

Dick

Who watches this s**t?

cAROL

I couldn't be happier of you took that spoiled brat and that hole sickening bunch off TV

Stacey Iennusa

I think TLC should spend their money on something better than a child that is rude and does not talk properly. This world has come to like watching stuff like this instead of watching shows that show off talented you people. What a disgrace...

keith golay

this fat cow judges someone? never watched the show but to those who do u all need to get a life or bone cancer

Satan never Existed according to God

Kinda like what you will never see these people on an episode of,

A DIET!

Carol

I refuse to watch TLC as long as this show is on the air. Obesity is killing our children and this entire family needs a diet. I WILL NOT SUPPORT CHILDHOOD OBESITY

TigerLily

Flies on her toes, LOL. I've watched a few episodes when at my sister's house. That guy seems to think his woman is a model. Kinda cute for someone to see his girl that way.

Donna

Why isnt the whole dang family banned from the show.

M. G. Johnson

Not only cousin Tony should be banned.....the whole stupid, show should be banned.
Where in the heck are people that have morals, and class. Why are more people not calling for the close of this "show" Oh, yes, I forgot ($ ) dollars.....
This is such a waste -- and a terrible way to show our children "how to grow up" The country is in the worse shape it's been in years...and these shows contribute to the demise of what once was AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL.