Kourtney Kardashian

I'd Let My Kids Breastfeed

from Kim's Boobs

1/15/2013 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0115_kardashians_La-Leche-League_getty
Kourtney Kardashian
says she's super excited her sister Kim is with child ... because Kim will be able to use her mom boobs to feed Kourtney's kids ... in addition to her own.

Kourt appeared on the "Today" show this morning with Kim and said she's not weirded out by the idea of letting her kids suckle from multiple Kardashian teats.

Kourt explains, "That's what they did back in the day."

TMZ spoke with a rep for the La Leche League -- an international breastfeeding awareness group -- who says, while it's true wet nurses were used in the past, it's less common today "due to awareness of pathogens that can be transmitted in milk."

In light of those health risks, LLL says they wouldn't advise improvised boob juice sharing ... and says it's "not permitted to suggest an informal milk-donation arrangement, including ... cross-nursing."

Fun Fact -- Salma Hayek used her mom boobs to feed a bunch of random babies in Africa a few years ago ... and didn't receive one single complaint from the babies.

bigtony

Is kims old man gonna share those big melons with the baby or babies. If that is the case every guy should get inline to get a shot at those also.

Trooper Tom

Their low class no shame behaviour rears it's ugly head once again. These media whoring skanks will do and say any thing for media attention.

Spicy mag

Got Herpes?

LK

i can't help it . i have 2 comment !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW BREAST MILK IS GOOD 4 UR BABY BUT WHAT THE F 4 ???
WHAT 4 THE SHOCK & WOW FACTOR ???
JUST COMPLETE IDIOTS . WHAT THE F 4 2 HAVE BOTOX LEACH IN2 THE BREAST MILK & GO IN2 UR BABY . 2ND THERE IS NO DAM 4 SHORTAGE FOOD. JUST PUMP UR OWN 4 UR OWN KIDS . BUNCH OF SICKO WEIRDO FREAKS !!!!!

Laurie

Okay TMZ so let's treat Kim like she is the first and only woman to ever have a baby. I am sick of you all already.

Laurie

Oh Yeah by the way....NEITHER. I as a baby would rather starve to death.

some guy

I wish I could be there when Kim sits down with her kid and explains that mommy still makes money off a sex tape.

TJ

More illegitimate children- what decent person would deliberately put that stigma on their children? These women have no guilt, no shame, no accountability Total self indulgence- narcissistic personalities.

Drifter08

Poll is 50/50?!

DahhTroll

There is one thing thses smart ass whores dont know about babys

your suppose to get married befor the baby.

Othere wise your child is a bastard and you are going to hell!

DeeMaree

I resent tmz making my mind even go there with this headline.

DeeMaree

And I refuse to vote. Put up NEITHER and see which wins. Ugh.

Drama1245

This family makes me sick. They are pigs.

wendy

perhaps this should have been kept in the family and not on national tv.

Debbie

That "Family" is the proof to what sadly has happened to the morals in this country.