Edward Furlong

Pleads NOT GUILTY

To Battery Charge

1/15/2013 4:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0114_furlong_mug_2
"Terminator 2" actor Edward Furlong has plead NOT GUILTY to his most recent domestic violence charge ... stemming from this past weekend's arrest, TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Furlong was popped by cops on Sunday for allegedly attacking his girlfriend ... again. It's the THIRD time he'd been accused of domestic violence in three months.

Furlong entered the plea in court today -- but remains behind bars with bail set at $30,000. His lawyer requested to have the bail amount reduced ... but was shot down.

A pretrial has been set for Jan. 25th.

Made it Past 27

HE IS CUTE!!!!!

Your S&M Girlfriend

It's like I told you, this freak needs to calm down and understand who owns him. Life would be so much easier. As it it, a good hard rap to the balls and an explanation about why it happened and how he can work to make that pain stop would work for him, for sure.

Tony626

I liked this kid bc of T2 and try to give the benefit of the doubt until trial, bc so many "women " these days cry abuse as a weapon, but hes either a huge s***bag, or an idiot for staying with this broad...

Boogie Onerism

He should go back to his past and make the right choice for humanity.

VictoriaGirl

Why on earth would the judge reduce his bail? Because he cant afford it? I dont think so.

westvil1

meth much????

DaveT

Don't date women you feel you need to control, date women who know how to control themselves

21stcent

Showing a pattern here.
Let's hope he gets "Lohan Justice" and doesn't serve time

awesomewave

He needs help, badly.

Fallopia Lopez

OK, guilt or innocence notwithstanding, Ed Furlong doesn't have (or know someone who has) $3,000? That's disturbing.

Lee

Well, that 'career' is going down the toilet.

Best story so far today on tmz

You know it's funny, I went to a comic con thing last year sometime in Toronto. He was there, wearing that same jacket signing autographs. I felt sorry for him really as he had nobody in line wanting one. He looked like a dirty turd. Sad really cause he did make some good movies. American History X. Pet Sematary 2, Pecker to name a few besides T2. He really should just move on from this girl but hey she may be fantastic in the sack.

Lee

Heysus H. Christ TMZ! Can you not distinguish between spam and actual reader comments??? Do you need some help...are you all on meth...or are your day jobs interfering with quality control??? How much do you 'pay' ... or do you??? Get a freaking grip on these spammers or you won't have anyone who will be willing to comment.

Mike

I have no respect for this "has been" actor. Keep his azz in jail for a year or two. I don't care. He hasn't done much of anything in show business since "Terminator". Anyone who beats down his girlfriend or wife is just a straight up low life unless he's just defending himself.

I read somewhere that he fights with his girlfriend over their kid. An article I read said that their kid somehow got into Edward's cocaine and they did a blood test to prove it.

I can totally see why his girlfriend wouldn't want him to have unsupervised custody. You don't want your kid to be hanging out with a bunch of lowlife drug addicts in a slum house with crack cocaine and who knows what all over the place.

trini_angel

Whenever I see his pic he always look so drugged up, out of it and sad. I actually sorry for him....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments