2 Chainz

RIPPED By 'MADtv' Star ...

Your Rhymes SUCK!!!

1/16/2013 7:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

011613_aries_spears_launch
2 Chainz is not that different ... he's just another TERRIBLE rapper ... this according to former "MADtv" star Aries Spears.

Spears was walkin' around NYC yesterday when we asked about the current state of hip hop -- and for some reason, AS unloaded on 2 Chainz.

"I think 2 Chainz SUCKS," Spears said ... adding, "Have you heard the lyrics? All I want for my birthday is a big booty ho? Get some better rhymes 2 Chainz."

Spears continued ... "[2 Chainz] said when he shows up to the scene, he shows up with his roof missing, he's different . N**ga's driving a convertible ... if you wanna be different, show up in a horse and buggy."

Alexis

This is why people hate rap music because you have garbage rappers like 2 Chainz. Not all rap is terrible, but this crap can make it seem that way.

Eric

The fact 2 Chainz is nominated for multiple Grammys is a joke. He is one of the worst rappers I've ever heard.

Douglas

this rapper has been around forever and only just got paid he was a scrub back in the day and still cant rap if you ask me he was on a track called I-20 way back in the 90's

IAMSALLIE

2Chainz is no different from anybody else...so I feel you Aries

jokerchick

2 Chainz is someone's 50 yr old, drunk a$$ uncle trying to be 25

MAS

2 chainz!!!

fullklips

Real talk its a good CD.... At least listen to it,I said the same thing at first but that album is good. But I do miss real lyricists...

SashasOpinion

2Chainz has some pretty weak lyrics. And I always thought that line from "I'm Different" was stupid - "pull up to the scene with my ceiling missing." What's different about that? Millions of people have convertibles, and that's the only type of car rappers ever cite in their rhymes anymore anyway. But if Ares is a rap fan, he needs to not jump to conclusions about 2Chainz. His name used to be Tity Boi and he was a pretty good rapper under that moniker. He "sold out" as they call it, to get rich.

Commentator Prime

Aries Spears is dead on.

kim

I like too chainz

JC

I ran across a line of his lyrics yesterday:
"She got a big booty, so I call her Big Booty"
Such poetry should be awarded by the Grammys. Give him a Nobel prize while we're at it!

jajajaja

FYI -- not everyone feels that way ... 2 Chainz has been nominated for multiple Grammys this year ... including Best Rap Album....By A bunch of old white people...

lovelykisses1

The same people up here writing rap is terrible are the same people that dance to rap music and they listen to 2chainz also

BC

is that the best lyrics he comes up with? Seriously?

I'm Awesome admit it

Why did 2Pac Biggie Big L Big Pun have to die....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments