2 Chainz

RIPPED By 'MADtv' Star ...

Your Rhymes SUCK!!!

1/16/2013 7:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

011613_aries_spears_launch
2 Chainz is not that different ... he's just another TERRIBLE rapper ... this according to former "MADtv" star Aries Spears.

Spears was walkin' around NYC yesterday when we asked about the current state of hip hop -- and for some reason, AS unloaded on 2 Chainz.

"I think 2 Chainz SUCKS," Spears said ... adding, "Have you heard the lyrics? All I want for my birthday is a big booty ho? Get some better rhymes 2 Chainz."

Spears continued ... "[2 Chainz] said when he shows up to the scene, he shows up with his roof missing, he's different . N**ga's driving a convertible ... if you wanna be different, show up in a horse and buggy."

FYI -- not everyone feels that way ... 2 Chainz has been nominated for multiple Grammys this year ... including Best Rap Album.

I'm Awesome admit it

Why did 2Pac Biggie Big L Big Pun have to die....

Charlie_Collar

When he said horse and buggy, there was one behind him!!

AsYouWere!

Aries is so right 2 chainz is GARBAGE! "All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe" has to be some of the most ignorant sh*t I've ever heard; where is the talent in that?

A

Everyone should find Aries Spears' MC ESHER rap character on youtube. It's hilarious. There's language that gets bleeped out, but that's part of the joke.

DNICHOLSNYC

This is so true. It's sad to see the state that hip hop is in today.

F8ckOFF

2chainz is trash. a pawn in this game. If you think he hot....you a idiot too.

yepitsme

He isn't bad compared to the standards if today.... and that's not saying much. He would've never even been acknowledged when Biggie and Tupac were around. Music has gotten so bad.

Darryl Sewell

Why do the guys on TMZ always call these guys gangster rappers. There is nothing gangster about 2 Chains. He is a joke and his raps are horrible. Kids buy anything these days and this is why our airwaves are filled with this crap. Death to 2 chains!!!

Paulina1982

I Agree! Rap Isn't. The same 2pac 4 life

_smoove

Dont see why everybody hating on 2 Chainz. His lyrics are catchy just stop the hate

Michael Forever

Hence, Aries point.......even GARBAGE is nominated nowadays. The Grammys has lost their credibility!

india

aries who gives a **** what your ugly ass thikns find a hobby other then being a hater

peachpie

Because Arie spears said it was bs I laughed because most rap lyrics are an insult to your intelligence. I prefer old school and to not feed my brain such a negative message I decided to listen. Arie was right. Arie Spears is one of the greatest talents to come out of SNL . My opion is 2 chainz ( chainz? Predictable) He dresses like a nut and whoever nominated him shows me that their perception of talent is that of a meth head or crack addict or like most. Money . He's different but not in that good way.

Milfof212

Wow he's just jealous 2 chainz is the **** he's the best !!!!!! I love you 2 chainzzzzz!!!

THEONEC

Whenever I want to know what's whack, I ask some old, grumpy guy. Haa haa.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments