'Dallas' Star Larry Hagman

Swanky L.A. Beach Pad

... Up For Grabs

1/16/2013 3:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0115_larry_hagman_beach_house_sale_launch_v5Hey "Dallas" fans, get ready to break open your piggy banks ...'cause the L.A. penthouse iconic villain Larry Hagman called home ... officially hit the market for a cool $5.2 million.

Hagman -- who played the conniving J.R. Ewing on the show -- passed away in November ... and now his 3,029-square-foot ritzy beach pad has been listed by realtor David Solomon.

We're told it was the actor's primary residence at the time of his death.

The eclectic 2-bedroom condo is fit for a king ... it's one block from the beach and is rockin' panoramic ocean views, floor-to-ceiling windows, brightly colored interiors, a jacuzzi tub -- and a bedroom where the gold sheets match the wallpaper. Literally.

FYI -- Hagman's other residence is also for sale ... a massive 20,000-square-foot estate in Ojai, CA he bought back in 1987. It's listed for $6.5 million, but was on the market prior to his death.

James25

Nice place with some amazing views. I sure wish I had the money to buy it.

skeyehi

Damnation. Look at the view. Ya, I could live there. Instead I'm stuck in PA in a snowstorm. I can't hate on this one!

OH NO!

It's that color to hide all the sperm he shot on all the hoes he banged out. Larry was a stud!

Church Lady

That's the ugliest room I've ever seen in my life.

rudynjudyjudy

JR was a FN cowboy you`all got dhtis story wrong he lived in txas and didn1t beach at all wakeup and smell the coffee it`s from txas and smells like oil

rudynjudyjudy

IS his cowbay hat for sale? thats all I want to know

rudynjudyjudy

COWBOY hat is that for sale thats all I want to nkow that should bring over a million

bernergirl

2 twin beds??? I didn't expect that from JR Euwing!

JimmyB

Just like the videos on TMZ--the pics come up blank. Thanks for the great technology, TMZ. Waste of time.

Bird

The apartment would be great if not for the hideous decor. I would have to redo the whole place before I moved in. The views are amazing though.

emme

That is a complete gut! The only thing you would save is the windows for that view!

Liz

Beautiful view outside..............ugly, ugly inside.

Laura

That bedroom is hideous.

Truth

UGH!!! YOU CAN TELL IT WAS OWNED BY AN OLD DUDE. DECOR LOOKS FROM THE 18TH CENTURY. SRUSLY, WAS HE A CLOSETED GAY GUY?? CERTAINLY LOOKS IT FROM THE INTERIOR DESIGN. #TRUTH!!

Mattie

That gold room is awesomesauce. There's no way you could be put to stay in there without some sort of reaction...loss of sanity, nightmares, hallucinations...awesomesauce!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments