Michael Lohan

My Daughter Is

Not a Hooker

1/16/2013 9:43 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0116_michael_lindsay_lohan
Lindsay Lohan
is NOT banging rich dudes for money ... despite reports she's a highly paid escort -- so says her father.

Michael Lohan is quoted in the reports in question, saying Lindsay is "getting paid to date rich men." According to the reports, these dates last for several days and the men shower her with lavish gifts like jewelry.

One alleged client is the third in line for the throne of Brunei, who allegedly paid Lindsay $100,000 to celebrate New Year's with him in London.

But Michael insists he was misquoted -- telling TMZ, "By absolutely NO MEANS did I ever make such a statement ... EVER!"

He adds, "Sure, Lindsay and [other celebs] make personal appearances and get paid for it! Sure, she and they get paid to go to birthday parties and other occasions! But for sex? Are you kidding me? I would never say that because she would NEVER do that and it NEVER happened!"

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

stargazer
" It's common knowledge around LA that she is a paid "escort". She and her sister were both outed as paid "escorts" over a year ago by an A-list celebrity, who was at a party they were at."
Oh boy Star, you have no idea the hell that will rain down on you for mentioning 'SUPER MODEL' Ali that way. OY VEY!

Reg

Morning all, Ah I love a LOLOLOL Lohan story to kick off my day.LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

hummingbird

I believe she is an ESCORT, she needs money and why wouldn't someone that is desperate to save her storage unit, her place to live or take trips to far away places get money. Especially since you can't get work. Being an ESCORT is work. I don't think she's getting nasty with them, don't know why these people would pick LIHO because she looks terrible and has no class. Maybe she is passing it around to those creepy foreign men! They don't care what you look like, they just want to bang white women. Never the less she needs to get her crud together and act right and get her career on the right track. Be humble and appreciate what you had and could have if you would get off your high horse and be real. Stop treating people like crap! If you don't life will be a hell you haven't even come close to what you have experienced so far!

Vinsetta

Hold the phone people, MiLo on TMZ said all the stars do these paid appearances. He did say Dina was pimping Lindsay out but in no way is she a hooker.

Reg

So Dulna has taken over the mantle from Heide Fleiss?
I seem to recall that Charlie Sheen was one of her devoted "Clients" This family is the train wreck that just keeps on giving. LMFAO.

BB not bb

If this is all so innocent, why didn't she do the Bar Mitzvah?

jc

I wish FU was here.....I would luvs to have a circus peanut bag behind bars avi......LMAO!

lynkel

Yes she is

Danielle

who cares about this crap, its all about "I wanna talk to my lawyer, LET ME OUT OF THIS JAIL".."shut up lindsay!!

LLsez

Shirley MacLaine: 'Lindsay Lohan is a master manipulator'
t
and even more fallout from Blo's drunk-tweet
_____________
Hasn't DUIna claimed Shirley as a great mentor and supporter of her "little girl" Blo?

EarthAngel

"Are you kidding me?? Are you kidding me?? LOL

antigirlygirl

A toast to all those who said she's a paid whore. Bottoms up!

Lucky_130

Lindsay is a hooker, and everyone has known it for quite some time. Finally, a story getting to the truth of Lindsays secret life.

Lucky_130

I hope there is a follow up story on how all the men she is paid to screw are ALL Turbinators.

PokerStar

The Sheriff, man who runs the jails, has alot more power then people think. If he decides LL should go into General Population, like the rest of the thieves, then she will be giving it away for free.

If they house her alone, she will be ok, but if she has to be housed with other females, it's all over for Lilo. But, she will also get straightened out in jail. There is no me, me, me in there. You ride with your own kind to survive.