Michael Lohan

My Daughter Is

Not a Hooker

1/16/2013 9:43 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0116_michael_lindsay_lohan
Lindsay Lohan
is NOT banging rich dudes for money ... despite reports she's a highly paid escort -- so says her father.

Michael Lohan is quoted in the reports in question, saying Lindsay is "getting paid to date rich men." According to the reports, these dates last for several days and the men shower her with lavish gifts like jewelry.

One alleged client is the third in line for the throne of Brunei, who allegedly paid Lindsay $100,000 to celebrate New Year's with him in London.

But Michael insists he was misquoted -- telling TMZ, "By absolutely NO MEANS did I ever make such a statement ... EVER!"

He adds, "Sure, Lindsay and [other celebs] make personal appearances and get paid for it! Sure, she and they get paid to go to birthday parties and other occasions! But for sex? Are you kidding me? I would never say that because she would NEVER do that and it NEVER happened!"

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

catharinemily

I really wanna lose there pounds lol

LLsez

Dina Lohan Says Lindsay is Troubled Because She Witnessed Abuse, Shares Black Eye
_____
Is "troubled" DUIna-talk for "hooking"??

Its Nikki Bitches

As Billy Joel a native New Yorker would say to Lindsay Lohan,

Say Goodbye to Hollywood, Say goodbye my baby!!!

It will be written on her stone.

R.I.P. Lindsay, your dad just put the final nail in your coffin

lebonne

She is 2 years and 2 shades blonder away from being Dana Plato.

Its Nikki Bitches

I do LOVE Jennifer Lawrence calling Lindsay Lohan a "IDIOT" on Letterman last night, Too funny, EVERYONE laughs at her and calls her a joke. lowlife, washed up, hooker, skank. hooker OH the list goes on.....

Heres the clip

BOBCAT

Daddy and Mommie were pimpimg her since she was very young. Since her first screeen test .Wonder why he would even hint about her doing the dirty like .She is not worth the time and effort TMZ.

LLsez

Sheeraz Hasan ‏@sheerazhasan
Lindsay Lohan pleads not guilty on misdemeanours http://GulfNews.com biggest newspaper in the Middle East http://bit.ly/S4mYUI @drinkmrpink

___________________
Blo is BIG news in the Middle East.....quuuaaaccckkk!

Fluffy

Thanks milo! I'm glad you cleared that up! LMAO

Reg

Just had a quick peek over at the DM, they have a pic of Linds from 2003 with Dulna and Mikey boy.The girl has not aged well. Dulna looks high as a fvcking kite.

kanye east

I've been M.I.A. .... does Volcano Lohan say anything about AA Aliana being an International "chili-dogger", or do you suppose he's saving that for his Next TMZ/Radar submi$$ion?

HannahF

Hey guys. What's going on tonight?

Sheeraz Hassan--is Mr. Pink and Millions of Milkshakes

Luv

A possible blind about Lindsay and maybe the reason there haven't been any sightings. Goodnight:

DaveT

All haters I command you to kneel at the Throne of Lindsay.
Oh wait sorry my bad you already are :D

Hot Farts

flat out nose dive = booze pill combo

Hot Farts

If she actually does have a booze/pill injury to the face, for most with cases stacked up and facing time they would consider this a bottom and seek help