Michael Lohan

My Daughter Is

Not a Hooker

1/16/2013 9:43 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0116_michael_lindsay_lohan
Lindsay Lohan
is NOT banging rich dudes for money ... despite reports she's a highly paid escort -- so says her father.

Michael Lohan is quoted in the reports in question, saying Lindsay is "getting paid to date rich men." According to the reports, these dates last for several days and the men shower her with lavish gifts like jewelry.

One alleged client is the third in line for the throne of Brunei, who allegedly paid Lindsay $100,000 to celebrate New Year's with him in London.

But Michael insists he was misquoted -- telling TMZ, "By absolutely NO MEANS did I ever make such a statement ... EVER!"

He adds, "Sure, Lindsay and [other celebs] make personal appearances and get paid for it! Sure, she and they get paid to go to birthday parties and other occasions! But for sex? Are you kidding me? I would never say that because she would NEVER do that and it NEVER happened!"

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

Tesla_Consulting

Madame Holley, the first rule of internet fight club is that you do not facebook about internet fight club so if you hear about one on facebook, you know it ain't mine.

GreyWolf

LOL! Who would pay to have sex with her? She would make more money at a carnival letting kids throw baseballs at her at the dunking tank! lol A high price call girl? More like a used up druggy.

Hot Farts

Sounds like we may be able to call her scarface taterho...FU I picture a big white tater with hooker boots, a machine gun and a nice scar across

some guy

It's all coming together now... the reason Lindsay's in tax trouble is b/c she never wrote off knee pads, condoms and speculums as a business expense.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm off, in the mood for a little Raylan. Toodles.

HannahF

Regina--I was watching a match before. Damn it looks hot! Do you live near Melbourne?

Lucky_130

@Vorlon, My favorite movies...
Favorite Action Film, T2
Favorite Comedy, Its a mad, mad, mad, mad, world
Favorite Horror, Creature from the black lagoon
Favorite Sci Fi, Star War Episode 3
Favorite Classic movie, Sunset Boulevard
Favorite cult classic, Thunder Road
Favorite Thriller, Double Indeminity
Favorite movie James Bond Movie, Thunderball
Favorite movie of all time Scarface
Please give me your Psycho-Analysis on my favorite movie selections,lol

Cinner

I totally believe she is a hooker

CJones

Money wasted

HannahF

Guesses for the 1am story?

Something from Dina?

T.

First of all, can u think of one male or female moviestar that gets more media attention then Lindsay? But on topic.. whats new? Pretty women are dating rich men for ages.. Only thing I don't understand how can Lindsay be broke? She can act, she's pretty, she's by far the most famous female moviestar of the moment. Is this a plan or something? Is a do***entary about her big resurrection being filmed as we speak? I mean u can make millions with a doc bout her. Mark my words something's not right here. She's simply to famous or pretty to be down like this.

Diamond Goddess!

MiLo Math--lips moving =lying.
(LOLs!!!)
You bettah ca$h in now, Felony, 'cuz your fame is on the serious and permanent wane now.
You AIN'T gettin' hired to hook for your LOOKS at this point, hon!!!
l o l

bb

The way Lindsay was acting in London brought back memories of a girl I once knew who turned out to be hooking. I was only 19 at the time and when I found out I was real shocked - I'd assumed this chick was just a hardcore partier and insanely well socially connected but liked her privacy a lot. Anyhow ever since my hooker-dar has been pretty accurate - yeah, Lindsay is on the game. Yes of course celebs get paid just to show up to stuff, but that is for PROPER EVENTS you know - like opening a new club or store or launching a new product. Not this sleazy underground stuff without even any photogs around.

BB not bb

Isn't Lindsay like the All American girl next door type? How could she be intentionally a hooker? I think she is out of her mind or being led into it almost beyond her control.

This is really scary. Brainscan said that Tila Tequila said that the Illuminatti wants Lindsay dead. Maybe these rich Muslims are doing their bidding, or are being used by them to put Lindsay in a dangerous predicament.

Muslims kill their help and their women like exterminators kill bugs. They don't care.

GreyWolf

To be honest, I would feel sorry for her, if she wasn't such a self entitled, spoiled, break the rules, then cry, "it wasn't my fault' person that she is. If she honestly gave a damn and seriously tried to do better, I would stop bashing her. But she just does the same $hit year after year, and expects to get away with it, and then cries and promises to do better. That is why, I bash her. She never learns, and expects to be treated like a star. Sweets, your star is tarnished and almost rusted now. Time for a reality check Lindsay, you are the laughing joke in Hollywood, and I would be highly surprised if you ever got another acting gig with your reputation let alone get to stay in a swanky hotel again. Good luck with that order to appear on the 30th in Cali.