Nicki Minaj at Steakhouse

Bring Me Some A.1. Sauce

... STAT!!!

1/16/2013 6:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

011613_nicki_minaj_a1_v2_launch
Nicki Minaj committed the ULTIMATE steakhouse sin at Boa last night ... she sent someone out to get her A.1. Steak Sauce right in the middle of her meal ... and TMZ has the video proof!!!

FYI -- most chefs working at top steak joints across the globe consider a request for A.1. sauce (or any other sauce not made by the restaurant) as a total insult ... an insult proudly committed by millions of people every day. It's right up there with asking for your steak cooked "extra well-done and butterflied."

But last night in Hollywood, Nicki -- who was eating with her BF Safaree -- proved she doesn't give a damn ... 'cause after she sat down, TMZ cameras captured someone running in a bottle of A.1., specifically for Nicki's table.

On her way out of the restaurant, Nicki told us it wasn't just a one-time thing -- she ALWAYS puts A.1. on her meat.

FlamingoNut

Big deal, she wants A1. But, if she always does this, why does she go to a steakhouse without it? You mean one of her flunky's doesn't carry it with them at all times in their bag? It's hard to find good help these days...

johnnydanger

lol she's ALL class.

DeeMaree

Husband and I went out for steaks last Friday. What a steak, perfectly seasoned--didn't need even an extra grain of salt--grilled exactly how I like it and incredible tender. I couldn't imagine putting steak sauce on that beautiful piece of meat. That said I know people that have to put A1,Heintz whatever number that is, or Ketchup on their beef. I don't think they like the taste of beef and have to cover it up. Or they developed the taste in childhood and can't shake it. Either way that does NOT make them trash. Meatloaf loves it. Isn't this the one he does the ad for?

Toilethead

Nobody ever accused her of having any class.

JDUB

A1 Steak Sauce is the most disgusting condiment known to man. It only tastes good when you're trying to disguise bad food.

V

Nicki sucks and does not deserve to be famous. She is fake and has not been in the game long enough to act like a diva. Stupid bitch is wack. She gave head to get ahead. She gets no respect from me.

Luke

Yes, she's a trashy attention whore with no talent and a fake body. But how the heck is asking for your stake to be well done or even extra well done, an insult? Or wanting steak sauce? This is stupid.

WiddoMouse

If I am paying for my meal, please explain to me why II can't have it the way I want it? With/without steak sauce, raw/cremated, served on a paper plate. The chef is supposed to make me happy, not the other way around.

TJ

Black women look hideous with bleached blonde hair! Be who you really are.

My 2 Cents

its A-1 sauce for God's sake. You guys make it seem like she used baby blood, smh

tenley

Look, for the prices these steakhouses charge, if someone prefers to put ketchup on it, they damn well better be able to do it.

Prettysdiddy

And I like butter on my toast!!! Why is this news?

cindy

I gotta say, even though I don't like Nicki, I always have to have my A-1 sauce for my steaks also.

kuality79

For reals this is ****ing stupid! Great celebrity news guys we all want to hear about the A1 sauce! Baby blood that's funny ****!

Stpn2me

I dont understand. What's wrong with wanting a steak to actually be COOKED? Not everyone enjoys an undercooked steak.