Nicki Minaj at Steakhouse

Bring Me Some A.1. Sauce

... STAT!!!

1/16/2013 6:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

011613_nicki_minaj_a1_v2_launch
Nicki Minaj committed the ULTIMATE steakhouse sin at Boa last night ... she sent someone out to get her A.1. Steak Sauce right in the middle of her meal ... and TMZ has the video proof!!!

FYI -- most chefs working at top steak joints across the globe consider a request for A.1. sauce (or any other sauce not made by the restaurant) as a total insult ... an insult proudly committed by millions of people every day. It's right up there with asking for your steak cooked "extra well-done and butterflied."

But last night in Hollywood, Nicki -- who was eating with her BF Safaree -- proved she doesn't give a damn ... 'cause after she sat down, TMZ cameras captured someone running in a bottle of A.1., specifically for Nicki's table.

On her way out of the restaurant, Nicki told us it wasn't just a one-time thing -- she ALWAYS puts A.1. on her meat.

wendy

I don't really care for her, but I love that she did that...she will not conform to what society dictates and thats admirable.

dave

This tramp should get no publicity--good or bad. Her makeup and hair look like she's wearing a mask. She talks like ghetto.

Toallthehatersoftheworld

She is something else.she is beefed out with half of hollywood

Gretel

It's not that I have so much culture I go to top of the line restaurants very often but if you're going to such a place the food is an experience. Girlfriend might as well to get a double at McDonalds if she wants to kill the taste of the meat she ordered with steak sauce. No class.

helloitsme

I like A1 on my steak too. Even at the best restaurants.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

No, this is good. It's good news. With every bite of red meat, she's further clogging her coronary arteries, and every drop of carcinogenic steak sauce she's closer to developing cancer. She's gonna die soon. Winning!

helloitsme

Some people just like the flavor of A1 and it has nothing to do with a chef's cooking abilities or covering up the taste of a bad steak. If someone wants to pay a higher bill and eat at your restaurant regardless if they want A1 you should be glad they chose your place of business over another and take it as a compliment.

Reyna38

I would pour it on her then set her on fire....

Charlie Sheen's Watch

You can take a bitch out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of her.

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

So this is the newest whore the kiddies look up to!

Sherae

Coonery. She irks the hell put of me and I wish people would stop encouraging her. Be gone, you gimmick stealing pig.

Who the Hell is Khloe

She is so classy

Jackie

SKANK.

fastdriver

I don't blame her! Who the hell is the chef to tell HER HOW she should eat her steak? I don't use A1 myself, but I would CERTAINLY order my steak very well done because that how I like it! They talk about Hollywood people being divas. Looks like CHEFS fall into that category too! Grow up and let people eat their food THEIR way and NOT YOURS!

SashasOpinion

A1 sauce is gross on steak. But it was already obvious this hideous wannabe had no taste. Look at it. I think TMZ should stop giving shine time to child molesting pedos like this s****. Chef should have asked her to leave since it was a perfect opportunity to embarrass her.