Nicki Minaj at Steakhouse

Bring Me Some A.1. Sauce

... STAT!!!

1/16/2013 6:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

011613_nicki_minaj_a1_v2_launch
Nicki Minaj committed the ULTIMATE steakhouse sin at Boa last night ... she sent someone out to get her A.1. Steak Sauce right in the middle of her meal ... and TMZ has the video proof!!!

FYI -- most chefs working at top steak joints across the globe consider a request for A.1. sauce (or any other sauce not made by the restaurant) as a total insult ... an insult proudly committed by millions of people every day. It's right up there with asking for your steak cooked "extra well-done and butterflied."

But last night in Hollywood, Nicki -- who was eating with her BF Safaree -- proved she doesn't give a damn ... 'cause after she sat down, TMZ cameras captured someone running in a bottle of A.1., specifically for Nicki's table.

On her way out of the restaurant, Nicki told us it wasn't just a one-time thing -- she ALWAYS puts A.1. on her meat.

MAS

That's y Mariah put her azz in check, there can only be ONE diva on set. So if this chick wants some damn steak sauce, give it to her. She gotta try to be a diva somewhere

TJ

Must be a lot of bored people, talking about A1 Sauce.
Bummer~

CECE

If a restaurant doesn't have it to me it's not suppose to be there. The tackiness is having one of your servants go get it! She is out of control! Boa has other things you could have ordered!
I really used to like her until I went to go see her this past NYE in VEGAS and spent thousands for a table only for her to show up 2 minutes before count down and she did nothing but stand there. It was cold ! She didn't even do the count down. Then she proceeded to lip synch 1 damn song ( Starship) and left! I was OUTRAGED! What arrogance!!! She has To much to FAST! But when you are not HUMBLE what goes up always comes DOWN!

trini_angel

I don't understand all the hating and racist comments. What...are some of u jealous u can't afford to eat there? Its her money/food to spend/eat as she frigging likes!!!!!!

D-INCARNATION

Ya spoze to ask fer ketchup......

Violent Pope

She paid for it. **** those "chefs."

Ann33

I am not a fan of her in anyway! However, why do people choose to throw racist comments out there?

GoPeytonLuck

Big lips. Big juicy butt.. Imagine that wrapped around your you know what...

Tim

Once a rube, always a rube.

super_bidi

I don't like Nicki Minaj but if I paid for my steak I will put whatever I want on it. This whole thing of disrespecting the chef's is stupid. It's just a piece of steak!

Dave

A1 Rocks! Good for her for ordering what she wants!

Deelight

I used to like her, but what the hell happened? She is way too full of herself and will be short lived if she keeps it up,

PokerStar

I don't care too much for Miss Minaj, but asking for A1 is NOT a crime. TMZ Hoodrats are everywhere to catch a pic of anything, sheesh.

DaveT

This is why I prefer Carl's Jr over fancy restaurants, my burger, my way, and the crowds are more lively and fun

BEE

UGGGGGGGGGH!!! NO TALENT PERSON IN MY BOOK!!!