MJ's Doc Arnold Klein

I'm Prince Jackson's Dad

... Maybe

1/17/2013 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0117-arnie-klein-facebookDr. Arnie Klein -- Michael Jackson's famed dermatologist -- has just taken credit for fathering MJ's son Prince Jackson ... sort of.

Klein posted the cryptic picture on his Facebook profile yesterday, showing Prince side-by-side with an old photo of Klein when he was younger -- presumably to show the resemblance.

Under the photo, Klein wrote the caption, "hmmmmm" -- a wink at people who've been saying for years that Klein provided the sperm that fathered Prince and Paris.

You'll recall, Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe gave birth to Prince in 1997, and daughter Paris the year after. MJ's third child Blanket was born to an anonymous surrogate in 2002.

Debbie was Arnie's medical assistant back when Michael was a patient -- but she's never spoken publicly about the identity of the father.

Arnie has previously denied being the dad, telling Diane Sawyer, "To the best of my knowledge, I am not the father of these children."

So we gotta ask ...

0910_whose_daddy_footer_v2

scoopie

He's Paris' father too.

HoTMZ

Well it's always been obvious he's the father based on the resemblance but its sad how he is telling the public when the son is still a minor. I would imagine e had promised Michael to keep it a secret and was probably paid a lt for it. But maybe the Jackson camp are blocking him from contacting the on so he feels desperate to announce it in the hopes his son may intact him for a relationship.

wendy

if he is, why say something now? let it be, he's in financial trouble and perhaps he's trying to cash in. this guy is s***.

freaksober

Kline SHARDED himself and now he needs money for new underware...

Angela

What a disgusting creature, to call this a doctor? Shame on him! dr klein is Ein Schwein!

Cheryl

Unless he has vitiligo he isn't Prince's father.

Roza

He's an a$$hole for saying this. Obviously MJ is Prince's father, because Prince has vitiligo just like MJ.

LIsa

I don't know if Arnold Klein is the father, but I have never thought that Michael was the biological father of any of his kids!

Jo

I've been saying for years they are the very same as each other. Without a doubt in my mind since Michael dies and I saw that boy. Was assuming everyone knew but it just wasn't talked about. He is definitely the sperm doner but not the child's father. Big difference.

mjjbeliever

yes after Prince Paris is now one blanket and after it'll be after the money that he has bitten mj I say shame him c is a fat pig who wants to do conaitre is a so-called friends mj! you talk c is a bastard first he could at least let the kids in peace they have something else to think that seeing a pd of this **** geule mj and mj ca family full I davoir a friend as he has you well

ray

Option #3,,, don't give a sh!t

Anya

Well, we know for a fact who WASN'T their father.

Seldombinlaid

He probably gave her the injection the old fasion way in the back of the clinnic every day for a month.

mj fan forever

This disgusting pig is NOT AT ALL the father of NONE of MICHAEL JACKSON'S CHILDREN!!!! And OF COURSE Debbie Rowe is a NOBODY and has NO title to say who would be the father of Michael Jackson's children, she was just a surrogate mother who did it in return for payment, nothing more!!! Michael Jackson wanted his own children and had his own sperm to have them and so he did, this pig is just broke and would want to put his viscid hands on Michael Jackson's money, which he will NEVER have, now he is just trying to grab money through media!!! As well as he can NEVER prove nothing since his is just a big LIE!!! CASE CLOSED!!!

What I Think

Until MJ bought those three human beings, I'd thought that Lincoln had freed the slaves. I guess I was wrong.