MJ's Doc Arnold Klein

I'm Prince Jackson's Dad

... Maybe

1/17/2013 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0117-arnie-klein-facebookDr. Arnie Klein -- Michael Jackson's famed dermatologist -- has just taken credit for fathering MJ's son Prince Jackson ... sort of.

Klein posted the cryptic picture on his Facebook profile yesterday, showing Prince side-by-side with an old photo of Klein when he was younger -- presumably to show the resemblance.

Under the photo, Klein wrote the caption, "hmmmmm" -- a wink at people who've been saying for years that Klein provided the sperm that fathered Prince and Paris.

You'll recall, Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe gave birth to Prince in 1997, and daughter Paris the year after. MJ's third child Blanket was born to an anonymous surrogate in 2002.

Debbie was Arnie's medical assistant back when Michael was a patient -- but she's never spoken publicly about the identity of the father.

Arnie has previously denied being the dad, telling Diane Sawyer, "To the best of my knowledge, I am not the father of these children."

So we gotta ask ...

0910_whose_daddy_footer_v2

Catrina

What a pathetic loser..

Brian

I don't know if he is the father, but I do know that Michael is not.

FresnoBullpup

I still think Prince looks just like Corey Feldman did at that age.

Lena5420

Who cares

Luz

What a s***bag! I knew he wouldn't be able to take poverty for too long!

Murph

When you look at Klein's twitter page, it's not there. Did he take it down or was the entire thing made up by TMZ?

Murph

That's also not the pictires he has when he tweets. What are they trying to pull here?

Luz

TMZ take note: Is it just my computer of the "like" "dislike" buttons don't work AGAIN?

Jackie

People forget that MJ paid Debbie Rowe millions to have his kid...and there was even mention of a DNA test in the do***ent. I see Michael in both Blanket and Paris....Prince looks a little like him when he was a teen but not much....HOWEVER ...my sister and I barely look like cousins and we're 100% sisters. The two older kids have the same colouring as Mariah Carey...Blanket is a bit darker....why can't they be half black?...Debbie Rowe is a pale skinned (originally) natural light blonde.....MJ was light to medium.......it's 100% possible their kids would be as light as Prince and Paris. Ignorance................and WTF is going on with Dr Klein?...even if he did give sperm and Prince was biologically his (which I seriously doubt)...why would he be doing this to his supposed good friend and his child?..ugghh

YouDontSay

So michael jackson's sperm did not enter into any of the children.So he is not the father of any? So he only raised them and never adopted them?

jane

what a loser! This is a doctor?

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Gotta keep the income coming in by making some sort of headline.

Candice

The boy belongs to Arnie Klein; the girl belongs to one of the other men who put their sperm in the pot; and the little boy is Michael's by a hispanic or native american woman.

RodMod