MJ's Doc Arnold Klein

I'm Prince Jackson's Dad

... Maybe

1/17/2013 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0117-arnie-klein-facebookDr. Arnie Klein -- Michael Jackson's famed dermatologist -- has just taken credit for fathering MJ's son Prince Jackson ... sort of.

Klein posted the cryptic picture on his Facebook profile yesterday, showing Prince side-by-side with an old photo of Klein when he was younger -- presumably to show the resemblance.

Under the photo, Klein wrote the caption, "hmmmmm" -- a wink at people who've been saying for years that Klein provided the sperm that fathered Prince and Paris.

You'll recall, Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe gave birth to Prince in 1997, and daughter Paris the year after. MJ's third child Blanket was born to an anonymous surrogate in 2002.

Debbie was Arnie's medical assistant back when Michael was a patient -- but she's never spoken publicly about the identity of the father.

Arnie has previously denied being the dad, telling Diane Sawyer, "To the best of my knowledge, I am not the father of these children."

So we gotta ask ...

0910_whose_daddy_footer_v2

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Majestik

That's right, you are NOT the "FATHER" of these children. I don't give a crap if it's proven you were the sperm donor, that's all you were and you are still trying to make yourself relevant. I would say I've lost respect for this man but I never had any to begin with.

CyndiChainsaW

What a dummy. I'm sure he got paid for it.

Jordan

Dr. Klein is in financial trouble and he is just trying to make a buck or two for being a sperm donor,

Mina

I cant see any resemblance whatsoever. Klein is NOT the biological father.

Klein is in a personal financial crisis.

Alliehunter

Who the F cares...seriously....

Wow ...

Go away Klein. You have not ever been a father to those kids, why start trouble and drama for them? Leave those poor kids alone.

Surfer Gal

With every passing day the lad looks more & more like Arnie, but thankfully he seems to have the exact opposite personality.

Terrence

I dont know or care if he donated the sperm makes no difference a the end of the day Michael Jackson is this childs daddy sperm donor and daddy are definitely two different things i do know Arnie is a Attention Whore and TMZ and everyone associated should be condemn to hell eternally for playing this bull**** up. You are ****ing with peoples lives

AlwaysOnTimeB

Given Arnie's lack of finances, and MJ's estates millions. I'm sure Prince would say, you are NOT my daddy!

Really People?

What a despicable person

Kelly

Paris looks like MJ, so maybe Arnie is the b.d. of only the oldest. Also, do we know for sure whether Blanket's mother was a surrogate or a gestational carrier?

Toilethead

We sure know Wacko wasn't the father.

kade

Who knows if Klein's the sperm donor or not but it's obvious by the way those kids have been treated by the Jackson's that no one in that family believes those are Michael's kids. Donor or not, MJ was their father. It's a shame they are stuck with relatives who only care about their money and don't treat them like family.

kass

Why would a person of sound mind do this. Knowing these children are of age to see this. Let them grieve instead of pouring salt into the wound. They are still very fragile. Discusting!!

RobinInMichigan

So sad, Michael is gone,but his children are here and seen to be doing well. Can't we leave them alone in peace.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments