Britney Spears

Vegas Hotels

In Bidding War!

1/17/2013 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0116-britney-spears-las-vegas-gettyThere is a raging war among 3 Las Vegas properties to snag Britney Spears as their headliner ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story last week ... Britney was in serious negotiations with one of the Caesars properties to perform several nights a week on a regular basis, as well as make regular appearances at several clubs and pool events.  Well, we just found out ... since we posted our story two other properties -- at least one not associated with Caesars -- have thrown their hat in the ring.

There's a story out that Britney has already inked a $200 million, 2-year deal with Caesars.  WRONG.  No deal has been signed.

But as we reported .... sources connected with the negotiations tell us ... Britney could get $100 mil a year and maybe more.  That's what Celine Dion made and Britney could be an even bigger draw.

0111_las_vegas_acts_footer

Twiz

Come on sheeple, use that yhing on your shoulders for something brsides s hatrack. Do I think she will get 100 mil or even worth it? Absolutely not. That said, I find it hard to believe ANY Vegas hotel would offer a nightly gig without doing a lil "in house research. Everyone that is bytching and moaning about lip syncing and such most likely isnt qualified to run a roach motel!!

laffnbear

H

Shalonda Brackens

This could be good...I see yet another pap photo of Britt passed out in a puddle of vomit behind a Vegas Church's chicken dumpster. Seriously, how low can you go? Ok, all that wearing nothing but a bra and panties.

exlax

her only other talents are worth seeing the wax museum at the barber shop

Truth

VEGAS HOTEL OWNERS CANT BE THAT RETARDED... OH, YES THEY CAN!! THE SHOW WILL CLOSE EARLY... WTF WANTS TO SEE A CARDBOARD CUT-OUT LIP SYNC THROUGH 90 MIN. ANYONE NOT SEE THE LAME ASS FEMME FETALE TOUR?? REWIND THE YOUTUBE, POINT BLANK. VEGAS VISITORS WHO SEE THESE SHOWS ARE BETWEEN 40-70YRS OLD. AINT NONE OF THEM WANNA SEE A DRUGGED OUT LETHARGIC CONSERVATORSHIPPED NO TALENT CHIC! HOW IS SHE GONNA INTERACT WITH THE AUDIENCE?? READ A SCRIPTED MONITOR?? UGH.. #TRUTH!!

ACE DEUCEY

If she's going to stage the most memorable part of her career, she'll have to shave her head nightly.

MrsB

They are going to be soooo disappointed...her dad needs to stop...cause this sure isn't her idea..let this girl stay at home and be a mother to her kids...Smh

Sally

Good for her - I will see her show when I go to Las Vegas. She deserves every dollar she earns. Eat yoiur heart out all you detractors.

Gretel

I just don't see it happening. The acts that headline Vegas are start to finish entertaining by the headlining person, not a stage set, not a bunch of dancers and costumes and glitz and glamor, but some real true entertaiment that when you leave you know they gave everything they could to you. Britney seems to be a sweet enough woman but she is a manufactured talent and though I could be wrong I just don't think she has a concept of what a true entertainer has within them. I also don't think she's up for it physically or emotionally.

michael jacobs

I wouldnt pay a dime to see this no talent weirdo..

laffnbear

meth head,
I wanted to reply to you but there was no reply button
I would not post it here but you called me out by name.
Hey, stupid,
Ican tell you have very little experience in living. I am sure you have never seen death. You have never seen a man die. especially a man dying from your own hand.
If you have even remotely experienced those kind of emotions you would not be so quick to wish death on anyone,
When you get old enough, kid, join the Marines and serve your country, be a witness to real death and then examine your feelings. Life is much different than the video games you play.
If you wish to insult me and others after you grow up, feel free to come back and insult me again.
Know what you are saying before you say it.

I will post this a couple of times, hoping you might stumble on it.

LISA

I know she wanted to tour, so maybe her team thought a regular gig would be better option? I'm not sure if sin city is the best place for someone like Britney to be living, but at least she will have a regular routine. I think she will be fine as long as she stays clear of the clubs.

cognitive dissonance

i still would do Britney crazy or not...

Jody

Uh huh, and when she doesn't want to go through with it after a few weeks, she will try and hide behind the conservatorship so she can't be sued for breach of contract…..you just watch.

Dom The Mover

Hey TMZ, why don't you get your facts before you commit to a story, your reporting is shoddy, keep up the good work retards