Britney Spears

Vegas Hotels

In Bidding War!

1/17/2013 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0116-britney-spears-las-vegas-gettyThere is a raging war among 3 Las Vegas properties to snag Britney Spears as their headliner ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ broke the story last week ... Britney was in serious negotiations with one of the Caesars properties to perform several nights a week on a regular basis, as well as make regular appearances at several clubs and pool events.  Well, we just found out ... since we posted our story two other properties -- at least one not associated with Caesars -- have thrown their hat in the ring.

There's a story out that Britney has already inked a $200 million, 2-year deal with Caesars.  WRONG.  No deal has been signed.

But as we reported .... sources connected with the negotiations tell us ... Britney could get $100 mil a year and maybe more.  That's what Celine Dion made and Britney could be an even bigger draw.

0111_las_vegas_acts_footer

paul a.

I dont like her music much, but this is a great story. She was so close to falling off the edge and look at her now!

Are you paying attention, Lindsay?

romba

Bitch will be dead because of this tour. I hope there are pics of her dead body so I can jerk off to them.

Laura

I like Britney, but I seriously don't think she would be a big draw. The group/age that would be most interested in seeing her aren't the big spenders in Vegas. Besides, I just don't think she's all that popular anymore.

Snerkles

Well, call me silly, but I can't see her as a longtime draw, for any Vegas hotel.

Just_Me

You the hell in their right mind would pay to see this hillbilly lip-sync??

Quiet

200 million a year? so does kfed now get child support based on her new income each month. he gets 30k a month now for being the custodial parent. he is going to get 300k a month now for raising her kids. child support is based on the income of the payer.

DetroitRocks

Do Celine Dion and Bette Midler lip sync their whole shows like Britney does?

Johnny Carcinoma

Why would anyone pay to see this has-been? Her appeal went south along her mental faculties. Celine can actually, you know, sing and perform.

Britney is done. She should save herself the humiliation and live out the rest of her life quietly and outside the public eye.

Steve

I am there! I don't care how much it is because its Britney bitch! None of the girls out there today can even get close to what Britney has done.

Pecker

Not being bias at all, I dont like Celine or Britney pretty equally, but there is no way in hell Britney will be a bigger draw than Celine. At least not for as long as Celine. Britney's audience is particular while Celine is very much broader.

Quiet

I wonder if she can work pregnant on stage seeing as she wants more babies.. will they let her work pregnant or hire her like weight watchers did for jessica. .. remeber britney wants babies wants babies and thats why jason split. what a joke.

terri

I think Britney is too mentally fragile to take on such a demanding job. Just look at how she did on X-Factor. They certainly didn't get their 15 million dollars worth out of her. She always looked like she was drugged up, out of it most of the time. I say she just take time to heal herself, even if it means never getting on stage again. She has enough money she can live the rest of her life in comfort and take care of her boys.

Rolm

Sure they are lol lol This crazy skank will never pull it off. Can you imagine this crazy person doing 7 or 10 shows per week. Don't think so

John T.

I wouldn't go see her if it was free. She can't dance, all she does is lip sink. She turned into a fat slob. She always looks like a greasy mess. She can't hold a candle to Celine, come on.Celine is a class act. Brit is a nut case.Hell the men in her life run from the fruit loop.Her personal hygine is one for the books. Bloody nails and all.

lowens1975

I always thought you took your 'act' to Vegas when you can't fill a stadium any longer.