Sharon Osbourne

Candle Sets Bev Hills

Home on Fire

1/17/2013 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0117_sharon_ozzy
First Heather Graham ... then Skrillex ... now Sharon Osbourne has fallen victim to the terrifying fire power of CANDLES -- after falling asleep last night before extinguishing a candle in her home.

Law enforcement sources tell us, the BHFD responded to the Osbourne home around 4:45 AM today in response to a fire -- but thankfully, they arrived before the blaze had done significant damage.

We're told the firefighters dealt with the situation -- and shared some important fire safety tips with Sharon before hitting the road ... namely, don't fall asleep with lit candles in your house.

Now Sharon has some advice for candle enthusiasts everywhere -- telling TMZ, "Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn't, and at 5am this morning I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house."

... Blessing in disguise?

kitnplayn

Really, Sharon.....I don't need you to tell me to blow out the candles before I go to sleep.

buzz kill

What a dumb azz, I supose she thinks having a fire makes her hot.

leisalov

That is why Scentsy is the way to go. Visit www leisalov.scentsy.us to learn more about the safer "candle"

buzz kill

Did she bother to try and wake Ozzy from his coma? Next time pay the electric bill and you won't need candles.

Sonja

Wow, Patrick perhaps you should check out mapsexoffenders.com/ I mean you sure are concerned about little kids...that or you are super obsessing over Lady Gaga... stalker much?

Sharon IS a hypocrite.. remember her show, all the crap she did to the neighbors? Throwing stuff at them over the fence..yeah real class there. Others are right don't dish out criticisms if you can't take any.

notalawyer

Anything for attention... Should be arrested for Arson!

julie

my husbands ex-wife had a party & used candles (including hanging candles in old, dry leather holders) for "atmosphere" - ok until everyone fell asleep only to wake up with the apartment on fire. 2 adults and his 1-1/2 yr old daughter died in the fire. So much for atmosphere.

SCENTSYCANDLES

This is why I invested money in Scentsy Wickless Candles! No open flame, no fire danger, made with parifin wax and melted with a low watt light bulb! AND IT LASTS LONGER!!!

DD

Is she kidding?

WiddoMouse

Sharon is such a cutie. Only she would find something good related to a housefire...5 attractive firemen. They make flameless candles nowdays...expensive for most of us but a bargain for the Osbourne family. Give them a try, Pretty Lady.

PokerStar

The MSN article stated Ozzy, with his hand in a cast, attempted to put it out with his cast. I believe it. Then Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrron threw water on it and the oil and wax landed on Ozzy's face and hair, buring his eyebrows off and lost hair from his ear-down. I believe that too.

If only the MTV camera crew was there to capture it all.

Annette

Brian

I don't want to see anyone's house burn down, but damn this lady is so mean and bitchy to people.

verlinda

She should stay away from fire with that plastic face

Jenna

it was Lady gaga. She prob did witchcraft on her!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments