TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Sharon Osbourne

Candle Sets Bev Hills

Home on Fire

1/17/2013 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0117_sharon_ozzy
First Heather Graham ... then Skrillex ... now Sharon Osbourne has fallen victim to the terrifying fire power of CANDLES -- after falling asleep last night before extinguishing a candle in her home. 

Law enforcement sources tell us, the BHFD responded to the Osbourne home around 4:45 AM today in response to a fire -- but thankfully, they arrived before the blaze had done significant damage.

We're told the firefighters dealt with the situation -- and shared some important fire safety tips with Sharon before hitting the road ... namely, don't fall asleep with lit candles in your house.

Now Sharon has some advice for candle enthusiasts everywhere -- telling TMZ, "Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn't, and at 5am this morning I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house."

... Blessing in disguise?

86 COMMENTS

No Avatar
46.

greg    

shaaaaaron!

551 days ago
47.

LittleBIt    

Sooooo glad you were not hurt Sharon. Candles can be very dangerous. Last May a friend of mine fell asleep after a few ****tails with a candle burning. By the time she woke up her whole apartment was in flames. She received 2nd and 3rd degree burns, was on life support for 4 days and then was disconnected due to the severity of her injuries and passed away. It could happen to any of us. PLEASE DONT BURN CANDLES AND FALL ASLEEP. It could save your life.
Am a huge fan of Sharon Osbourne and would NEVER want to see anything bad happen to such a cool lady.

551 days ago
48.

Jimmy 5 Fingers    

Screw Sharon! She is a nasty b!tch. Her treatment of Susan Boyle was uncalled for and unforgivable. The fire is karma for being such a useless piece of human debris.

551 days ago
49.

NOT ELMO    

so stupid, so dumb...

551 days ago
50.

Reyna38    

Wow this woman will stop at nothing for attention....hey Sharron go back to your hole under your house and take a dirt nap.. Your a awful woman.. Despicable and a horrid tv host.. Go away you and your stupid daughter. Ok we'll maybe not your daughter but you go away .. You stupid British BIOTCH.....

551 days ago
51.

BB not bb    

The other major cause of fires has been people falling asleep while sleeping in bed. Then the problem after that might be overloaded electrical circuits.


You can get a kitchen grease fire from having a dirty drip pan. Most people can avoid these situations. I resent how they make all the bedding and furniture fireproof with toxic chemicals now. People do make mistakes now and then, but this is rare.

551 days ago
52.

Reyna38    

This woman is a horrible human being...... She thinks because so done gave her a break for tv, that she thinks that she can do what she wants.. Or say anything but one day a pist off American will shoot her dead if she doesn't shut up.. Since these Americans are going nuts with guns.... Watch it Sharon lol.... Run bitch run back to your country you hen...

551 days ago
53.

fastdriver    

Sharon- REAL candles are not good to begin with! They will eventually make your ceilings black. Buy scented LED battery operated candles with a timer! They look real, they smell nice and they last forever! All you need are batteries!

550 days ago
54.

Lisa Taylor    

Scentsy Wickless Candles are a safe, flameless way to use candles....you can check them out at http://buyscents.net

547 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Around The Web