T.I.

I'll Sign with Your Label

... for $75 Million

1/18/2013 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0117-dr-dre-ti
Got $75 million handy? If so, you can sign T.I. to your label ... the hip hop star just became the number-one free agent in rap -- and despite the steep price tag he's putting out ... some deep pockets are already lining up.

Sources close to T.I. tell TMZ ... T.I.'s 10-year contract with Atlantic ran up only a month ago ... but he's already put together his own idea of a $75 million deal:

- 3 albums
- 10-20 percent of publishing, touring, merchandise, film and TV rights
- Corporate endorsement deals
- Exclusive signing of all Grand Hustle artists

Sources close to T.I. tell TMZ ... he's already met with some of the industry's biggest names ... including Dr. Dre, who asked him to join Interscope over dinner at Katana recently (see picture) ... and Jay-Z, who wants T.I. in the RocNation family.

We're told Sony's put a $50 million deal on the table so far ... and Universal's meeting with him later this week to make an offer too.

All in all, not a bad group to have knocking at your door ...

MadCharles

No body is worth that kind of money. Especially in the entertainment industry.
Pro athlete's ? forget it..
Today's athlete's are a cross between American Idol and The biggest Losers.

Contempt

75 mill for a guy i've never heard of? only in america...

T.ROB"THE QUIET GIANT"

My dude came along way here he is in the late 90s just barely 18 but he had it then

Moment of Clarity

If T.I. is getting $50 million offers from corporations like Sony, Jay-Z and Dre, imagine what they're making off him? T.I. is worth whatever the market will pay.

charlieyo

While 97% of America makes under 50k working thier asses off.

asan81

Who gives a flying @

chifred

Let me guess...he raps about smoking weed and selling drugs

WTF

Dre is lookin old mang

Spicy mag

He's requesting $10 million of that in singles so he can make it rain.

DJ Blur

he just said on a song
"Boy you tryin’ to get but I been here, head down for like ten years/I’m getting it in till it’s unreal, let’s say one album like ten mill..."
so according to TI he would settle for 30mill for 3 albums

$75 MILLION . . .
`
He's able to make an astronomical return on the $75 MILLION for any investor who signs him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4