Rapper Shawty Lo

My Cancelled Reality Show

Ain't Dead Yet!

1/19/2013 2:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0118_shawty_the_frisky
Shawty Lo -- the rapper with 11 kids and 10 baby mamas -- vows to resurrect his cancelled reality show ... telling TMZ he's already getting multiple offers after Oxygen pulled the plug earlier this week.

Oxygen decided to scrap the project before it ever aired after parents groups complained that the show, titled "All My Babies Mamas," would glorify an irresponsible lifestyle.

Now, Shawty tells us he's actively shopping the show to other networks and he's already gotten a few bites, explaining, "There are offers on the table."

As for the criticism, Shawty says, "I take pride in having been actively present in all my children's lives -- and I understand my family doesn't represent the typical American family, but it's my family and it works for us."

AyeFool

People need to STFU about this ****. This man is at least taking care of all his "irresponsibilites". Now if he wasn't paying they ass nooo damn attention then you'll be saying "OMG he's a horrible baby daddy" Lol. Go kick some damn rocks. Look at all the "other reality shows" shiid....THIS IS REALITY!!!!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure it's more out there like'em. Give'em Some credit. Geesh......We see/hear **** like this everywhere. #Hatin'CauseYouDidn'tComeUpWithTheIdea.....LMAO.... For those who say **** like "Who is Shawty Lo" oh that "1 hit wonder" Lol. You people ain't ****. That ***** been OUT making hits since the 90's. Soooo **** what you talmbout!!! Lol lol lol. If you don't know bout him....Your A ****ing LAME. "SQUARE" TO THE?? 'S HAHA. I'M DONE.

AyeFool

Octomom is on walfare. Lo got cash...Remind me who is her babies daddy?...lol..Silly ass people. Smdh he's in those kids life. Follow me @ItsMekeDuh.

trini_angel

This is no different from Sister Wives....that being said, neither promotes anything positives. But like I always say, America thrives on thrash, so....

Shellybean

This man is simply a disgrace to ALL human kind. If he thinks that there won't be another petition started if a different network besides Oxyegen decides to pick his show up, he's in for a rude awakening.

His Prince Michael

@Jsmiley: I empathized with you at-first, then YOU brought race into the picture FIRST.
Be sure, if you -or ANYONE- voted for the U.S. Pharaoh on the basis of Race, again, YOU are the racist. Is this the realization of MLK's "Dream"?
Be not further deceived by crafted mythology:
Native-Americans, Pacific-Islanders, nor
Latino-American's gained absolutely NOTHING
from the misnomered "Civil Rights" Movement.
"...and The Truth, shall set you Free."

The House of David 2 Chronicles 13 Victory, is HERE: http://www.all4webs.com/x/w/all4yahweh
NOW, The Most Holy Christ King Yeshua reigns!

Tony

I'm sure he is seen as a role model in the black community

HUH?

@Tony thats like saying a bunch of serial killers and pedophiles and rapist are role models in the white community. Your'e a idiot dude.

TrinaMcclady12

Why are y'all so mad his family don't have s*** to do with y'all damn at least he his taking care of his kids half of y'all on here don't do **** but just make them worry about y'all life and stop worrying about someone's else ur life will be a whole lot better I promise u

helloitsme

I really doubt it works for the 11 kids. It's emotional abuse if anything. I agree kel reality show stars aren't glorified but ridiculed. Nothing you should put your kids through.

D-INCARNATION

He's a role model, to all the young black males......

MzDee2012

Even though I don't agree with his choices it seems like he fits right in with sister wives, teen mom and that show about gay dudes trying to buy women's babies.

speakMYbrain

HE IS WHITE TRASH

Gargamel

TMZ reports these bs stories to anger the public which seems to always work.

Lovejac23

THANK YOU OXYGEN!!!!!! *Oh, and GROSS*!!!!

Steven318

And here we go with the racist comments smh

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments