Rapper Shawty Lo

My Cancelled Reality Show

Ain't Dead Yet!

1/19/2013 2:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0118_shawty_the_frisky
Shawty Lo -- the rapper with 11 kids and 10 baby mamas -- vows to resurrect his cancelled reality show ... telling TMZ he's already getting multiple offers after Oxygen pulled the plug earlier this week.

Oxygen decided to scrap the project before it ever aired after parents groups complained that the show, titled "All My Babies Mamas," would glorify an irresponsible lifestyle.

Now, Shawty tells us he's actively shopping the show to other networks and he's already gotten a few bites, explaining, "There are offers on the table."

As for the criticism, Shawty says, "I take pride in having been actively present in all my children's lives -- and I understand my family doesn't represent the typical American family, but it's my family and it works for us."

Detroit

h

Detroit

Any man that have an abundance of children by several different women is trying to prove his manhood....You sir are a homosexual.

SoWhat

I bet the only so called offers he's getting are from MTV, they constantly promote this kind of irresponsible behavior. Keep this crap off the air, we don't need or want more of this garbage reality crap programming, there's already far to much of it on tv.

Vernon P. Alarcon

wen dis foo' fcuks his daughters, he can be da fadder of his own grandbabies too........
...
THERE OUGHTA BE A LAW to make this siht illegal !!!!!!!

Karen

he needs to be neutered!

KanyeWest

It's the balls that's doing this to him. It's not his fault. I know how he feels.

Spicy mag

Thank god, I can't wait to watch this and laugh at their lives.

ROTTIE

Same sht as polygamy!

BerbaGirl

How is this show any different than Sister Wives??? I don't support either family situation since I find both of them irresponsible and somewhat selfish of the men involved.

Greg

All together now...can we say "GHETTO"?

al gerald

Black trash !!!

5Louie

Ahhh welfare not enough?

joecrabs

Kardashians, Paris Hilton, Lohans, Honey Boo Boo, Hardcore Pawn, now this pack of s h i tt. The American TV viewing public are a bunch of G D idiots.

Paulina1982

Same as polygamy except white pee are not as interesting. .lol

yepitsme

They are making black men and women look ridiculous. I'm a proud black woman so before people say I'm racist, its the exact opposite. There's no way I'd be with a man with this many children whether he supports them all or not. How can you possibly provide a child with a stable home? What kind of morals are you teaching these children? It's so sad for all these kids.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments