Rapper Shawty Lo

My Cancelled Reality Show

Ain't Dead Yet!

1/19/2013 2:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0118_shawty_the_frisky
Shawty Lo -- the rapper with 11 kids and 10 baby mamas -- vows to resurrect his cancelled reality show ... telling TMZ he's already getting multiple offers after Oxygen pulled the plug earlier this week.

Oxygen decided to scrap the project before it ever aired after parents groups complained that the show, titled "All My Babies Mamas," would glorify an irresponsible lifestyle.

Now, Shawty tells us he's actively shopping the show to other networks and he's already gotten a few bites, explaining, "There are offers on the table."

As for the criticism, Shawty says, "I take pride in having been actively present in all my children's lives -- and I understand my family doesn't represent the typical American family, but it's my family and it works for us."

el jefe68

how is it that they can promote 16 year old making babies but not a man with 11 kids that he is taking care of?????

cartel de sinaloa

I watched a clip on youtube...it looked liked a good show...I dnt see wat the big deal is!?..."and black ppl that say it makes us look bad!...stfu!!!..I don't see hw!? I mean he's taking care of his!! It wud be different if he didn't ...so stfu already!!!u have ppl out here that make u guys look worst...lol....I THINK VH1 SHUD PICK IT UP!! It will be a hit.

cartel de sinaloa

Ok. So ur telln me that the oxygen netwrk finds this wrong for young black ppl....but yet got badgirlsclub and the rest of that bs...!!! That makes young black females look stupid as sh*t

lizzz

if maury can have show bout lots of dead beat daddys. and continue with the bad girls club..why wouldnt someone watch a dude from the hood becoming successful and takin care of his 'responsibilities' no matter how many kids hes has. hes makin the best out of the situation, gettin along with his babymommas, and giving you his REALity tv show. it aint like hes beating the chiks n neglecting the kids. then it would really be some ish..

AyeFool

Somebody said "it takes more than money" last I checked he IS in their lives..... You're sad as ****. U prolly got friends that got kids by different people. And they asses on CHILDS SUPPORT! GET IT?? GET THE HELL ON. #NO COMMENT

Toallthehatersoftheworld

I'm more upset that he had that many kids by that many women they the show actually airing I mean thats his reality not everybody has that many kids

Pua

The face of Obama world

tashala

im just saying its to real for whites this is really life in black community like they have a show on air sister wives not bashing white but just saying

NYCBlackMan

Come on bro that CRAPPY SHOW AINT GONNA BE ON NO TV!!!! Tell the TRUTH! BLACK MEN STAY LOSING!!!!!????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4