Rapper Shawty Lo

My Cancelled Reality Show

Ain't Dead Yet!

1/19/2013 2:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0118_shawty_the_frisky
Shawty Lo -- the rapper with 11 kids and 10 baby mamas -- vows to resurrect his cancelled reality show ... telling TMZ he's already getting multiple offers after Oxygen pulled the plug earlier this week.

Oxygen decided to scrap the project before it ever aired after parents groups complained that the show, titled "All My Babies Mamas," would glorify an irresponsible lifestyle.

Now, Shawty tells us he's actively shopping the show to other networks and he's already gotten a few bites, explaining, "There are offers on the table."

As for the criticism, Shawty says, "I take pride in having been actively present in all my children's lives -- and I understand my family doesn't represent the typical American family, but it's my family and it works for us."

toohigh310

shawty who....o yeah hes partnof those one hit song artist tmz has lowered there standards

Phishie from Philly

Can they count because I count 7 wives ans 8 kids. Unless they are counting some of the bigger people twice?
Phishie from Philly

Phishie from Philly

Why is it I'm so against this type of life style but from some reason I want to watch this goof ball's show?

texas turd

good grief! that's alot of unprotected sex! they must really want a disease..

HRH Prince Michael

I hope for the sake of the children that Shawty (?!?!)
get a deal.

Of course, the eyes on the world will be upon
the epicenter of Corruption, Injustice, and Godlessness: Washington, D.C.
Suffice to say, -for now- a most unexpected
turn-of-events.

The House of David 2 Chronicles Victory, is HERE:
NOW, The Most Holy Christ King Yeshua reigns!

taffy84

What a ****ing joke if I was one of them kids I would refuse to be on that show

V

Garbage

static

We have been force fed having kids out of wedlock by different people is portrayed as normal so why the hypocrisy in this case?

Majestik

Shawty Lo with his Shytty Ho's. Well, if Karstoogians can promote their garbage morals for all the world, why not this guy.
As I told my husband last week. Won't be long before all the creative shows on t.v. are a thing of a past and we have nothing but scripted reality garbage on t.v. MTV now leads the way.

HRH Prince Michael

@Static: Excellent point. From a societal stand-point an agenda of ALL-permissiveness has been cunningly MARKETED, but, then everyone suddenly
gets "Morality" and judgemental, on-cue.
PURE Hypocrisy.

spectator72

What station is this on .I can't believe I pay cable for crap like this .This is worst than the Christmas movies HBO features on the 4th of July

kisstheringfool

Tlc or bet is going to take it

TheTruthIs

Too bad. He's a fine role model for our “New Society.”

SeanR64

Trash.

Jsmiley

Whats the world coming too??....i cant believe the shows executives are willing to air just to have a tv show i will not be watching this trainwreck of show and im embarrassed as a black man for this type of glorification....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments