« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tatted Up 49ers Star

Ink Biz BOOMING

For QB's Tattoo Artist

1/20/2013 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0119-kaepernick-tattoo-artistColin Kaepernick's meteoric rise hasn't just been great for the 49ers ... it's also been HUGE for his longtime tattoo artist ... who tells TMZ business has exploded ever since the inked up QB led SF into the playoffs.

We spoke with tat artist Nes Andrion -- who's been working on Colin for years at his shop in Reno where CK played his college ball.

Andrion tells us ... ever since Colin started winning games in November -- when starting QB Alex Smith got a concussion -- customers have been pouring in, asking for 49ers-themed ink.

Nes tells us, "People come in and ask if I am the artist that does Colin’s tattoos, and ask when I think I am going to tattoo him again.”

Nes adds, “People want to get their tattoos done by the same artist as Colin Kaepernick."

According to Nes, Colin will be coming back in the off-season to finish his enormous angel-demon-themed chest piece.

It's pretty hilarious though, considering Nes is a proud Patriots fan -- but now that Colin's winning, he secretly hopes the 49ers can bring home the Lombardi trophy this year.

"To be honest I want [Colin] to take it even though the Pats are my team. He puts money in my pocket."

Sorry, Tom.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Catrina

What a cutie!!!!

chifred

Tattos are becoming like tagging on a wall...you cant even read them

CAS

wow haters in this bitch, people that still hate on tattoos are funny to me, when were you born? ****in 1920? tattoos have gone a long way,appreciate real art

CuntDrippings

Most of these "tattoos are disgusting" comments are from women and what do they know, besides the kitchen.

Paulina1982

Sexy!!

Cali

Hahahaha ppl are so stupid

Watcher

this idea about nude photos is a bad one. all he's done is make his "targetness" "sweeter". someone on a defense squad is going to seriously smack this little nudy right in the "you-know-what"! Why do this for the world? got a girl friend? I can see clownin' with my girlfriend like that, but what comes to the mind of notable public figures? Was it Vegas? spent time watching show girls, & guys?
was he sober? was any woman there? this isn't a pre-lim to a sort of "coming out" thing? in the "nut-shell", this "dopy" act is going to get his ass rocked.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2