« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lance Armstrong

You Be the Judge

1/20/2013 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0118-lance-armstrong-tmzLance Armstrong finally admitted what everyone on the planet knew ... but was it too little, too late. We gotta ask ...

`

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Me Too

The fact he doped is secondary to the lives/reputations he ruined. That's what should be exposed-the fact he truly is a piece of garbage. How about listing the names of the people he ruined so they can have a shred of redemption??

msteve

I don't understand how anyone could defend this guy. So what if other athletes have cheated and are cheating that doesn't excuse his wrong doings. So if all your friends are murders that excuses your behavior? Come on with that childish explanation. He lied and ruined peoples lives, he used his charity to perpetuate his lie, he committed perjury, he raised money under false pretenses, he doesn't even feel guilty or remorse about what he did, only that he got caught. If he had never been stripped of his awards and proven guilty he never would have come clean. He did this for over a decade, so there is no remorse. He will never get any sympathy or remorse from me.

nv89436

has anyone considered all the stolen glory and awards this man robbed others of? Do any of you even know who came in second in the races Lance stole? Shouldn't they be the millionaires with the hot chicks and fame? It isn't just about a race. He messed with the lives of many. He took things from other atheletes and their families by cheating, and the only reason he's sorry is becasue he got caught doing it. He would still be lying,cheating, and famewhoring if he hadn't been so publically busted.

YouDontSay

I am sick of seeing his ugly face

Laura

I think his interview just made things worse. When he followed the scripted comments you know he planned to say, it was ok; but when he went off script, out came the arrogant, defiant, lying Lance. He covered his mouth with his hands a lot, and you could tell he was angry that he, Lance the magnificent, had to do this. His emotions were probably real, but he's crying for himself. He never felt anything for all the people he destroyed and cheated. And he was still lying in the interview when he said that in the 2009/2010 races he didn't dope. Its already been proven he did use in those races. He just knew the statute of limitations hadn't run out on those races. Crawl back in your hole now, Lance.

palermo

First question is confusing: Yes I will never forgive him or No I will never forgive him

Nicoleasm

The first question is a little confusing...YES,(confirming)I will never forgive him, or No, I will never forgive him?....
A simple "I can or will forgive Lance" would have been a better yes or no question.
You can't confirm or deny a negative statement with just "yes or no". Too much ambiguity there.

Kathy

SHERYL CROW IS JUST AS BAD AS LANCE ARMSTRONG. SHE KNEW HE WAS A CHEATER.

paul a.

Unbelievably, Oprah's condescending holier-than-thou attitude actually made me feel sympathy for that dirt bag.

Larry

I find it disturbing that anyone could vote that lying is worse than torturing and killing several dogs. There are some really distorted people in this world.

Lisa

Ok, Lance cheating was worse than Barry Bonds but at least he has admitted it. Barry Bonds is still denying he used PEDs. So for me Barry Bonds is worse. .....As for the interview, I thought Oprah was soft the first night but awesome the second night. I think it is because the interview took two nights. The second night was what made the whole interview great. I think looking at both nights, Oprah did a great job.

KnuckleDragger

I can see by the voting on Worse: Cheating on Wife or Cheating on Sports...that this place is packed with chicks.

OF COURSE cheating in sports is worse than cheating on your wife. lol...

KnuckleDragger

Sad to hear Armstrong cheated. Even though I'm sure he was trying to level the playing field.

What I'm glad about is that I didn't have to watch two f*cking nights of Okra to find that out.

robinab

My first LOL of the day. The question? What's Worse: Cheating On A Wife, or Cheating In Sports. The vote response made it abundantly clear that your readership is probably 99.99% female. Just saying...

PJJ

Until every single racer in the races in question is tested to the same degree that Lance Armstrong was, then I don't think he individually deserves this much criticism. In other words, if everyone in the race was doping then it was a level playing field and Lance Armstrong still won the race. As usuaul, all of the facts aren't there.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments