Lindsay Lohan

Take Your Plea Deal ...

AND SHOVE IT

1/20/2013 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0118_linday_lohan_01Lindsay Lohan doesn't care that the prosecutor in her car crash case is willing to let her skate without spending a day in jail ... because she won't plea bargain a case in which she says she's innocent.

TMZ broke the story ... attorney Shawn Holley was on her way to court Monday to negotiate a deal in Lindsay's lying-to-cops car crash case when she got her walking papers.  Law enforcement sources tell us ... the prosecutor was willing to let Lindsay plead no contest and agree to six months of lockdown rehab -- NO JAIL.

Presumably, the offer is still on the table but we're told Lindsay could not be less interested. She doesn't think she did anything wrong and will not plead to a crime she says she didn't commit.

FYI -- our law enforcement sources tell us ... prosecutors have her dead to rights, because she told cops she was a passenger in the Porsche when there's overwhelming evidence she was the driver.

So get this ... if the case goes to trial and Lindsay is found guilty, she faces 19 months in jail. On top of that, the lying-to-cops case has triggered a probation violation in her jewelry heist case and she could get ANOTHER 245 days for that.

It's hard to keep track.

Mary

Lindsay innocent, come on people, she never lies. She is as dumb as a bag of rocks. Go to trial and prove you are not guilty, see in her mind she gets slaps on the wrists all time, so why should this time be any different? She thinks she will walk, if a judge gave her serious jail time, maybe she would change. I doubt it be maybe.

James25

This is all a scam. The prosecutors know that Lindsay would never take a deal that requires six months of lockdown rehab. They just want to put her in jail.

Vinsetta

Odie summed it up perfectly. She WILL take a plea. She's just waiting until the last minute to do it. There is no way in hell she wants ALL of her dirty laundry out there in a trial. She'll end up pleading no contest again but proclaim Linnocent by her and the likes of Jill, Susan, Blowjangles, Smitty, Nicole..etc, and get the lockdown rehab, if prosecutors even still have it for her. She's just really pissy because she has no easy out it seems. Before she was 'freaking out' saying she'd throw her ass at the mercy of the court and do anything to stay out of jail. Now, that it seems that she knows a lockdown rehab means no freedom too, well she doesn't like that either. After all, they too will take her pills and booze away. Her best bet is to just take the jail time and get it over with. But please, idiot, do not take Shawn back and go to trial. I laugh my ass off how she really tries to play up her innocence, all the time. Why even try this time? Your 'career' is down the crapper. She's mentally ill. I also am pretty sure you have to pick an gang affiliation when you move into the jail population so as not to be anyone's bytch. This could get good.

Gretel

I'll believe it when I see it.

pattie

I keep waiting for TMZ to post that Lindsay overdosed or killed somebody in a car accident. Such a sad reality that she is destroying her life and doesn't see it at all.

Vinsetta

One more thing. If this story is accurate, I think she might not even bother to show up and just stay in Europe. She's getting good money to fvck these Turbans and the baby isn't getting her bottle in the states. She's such a dumbass. I'd love to see her get a boatload of plain ole' jail.

Reg

I have worked out where the bitcho is hiding out. It is in my drains. I have had to do a complete clean out of my drains tonight as there is a smell that I simply cannot get rid of. Never fear I have hopefully flushed the bastard back to the States. No offence to my friends over there. I am not joking about the smell in my drains. I will brb , job is almost done.

Reg

David Attenborough has discovered a new Fungus/Disease, It shall be known as the Lohan Genus. If anyone can translate it it into the Latin, many thanks.

tylerc85

Dumb bitch

Vinsetta

She'd did solitary before and whined like the real baby she is. This baby cried so bad about her hair extensions and not wanting them removed that she got her way, because the glue was such a pain in the ass to deal with. Then she kept the other inmates awake at night because she wouldn't stop crying. Ahhhhh, poor, always misunderstood, not my fault Blohan. Now black check me!

disembedded

"She told cops she was a passenger in the Porsche when there's overwhelming evidence she was the driver." -- Well...TECHNICALLY, the driver IS a passenger....

antijemima

She will never do a day in jail.

Ben

Please put her sorry A$$ in jail this time.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I hope they ram it right in her a$$

jaythepirate

Yeah math is hard fix your mobile page from bouncing while writting comments