Britney Spears

My Finger is

$90,000 Lighter

1/21/2013 8:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0121_britney_spears_PCNConservatorship wonder Britney Spears is finally free ... of her $90K engagement bling.

For the first time since breaking it off with her ex-fiance Jason Trawick, the newly single pop diva was spotted in L.A. this weekend minus the huge Neil Lane 3.5 carat rock.

As TMZ previously reported, Jason didn't have to ask for the pricey bauble back as Britney returned it all on her own.

With her lucrative Vegas deal in the works, she can buy a new rock whenever she wants.

0121_wedding_engagement_bling_footer

Rolm

This crazy skank needs to be nailed at least once a day. Can't wait to see who the next knob will be.

monja

KIm Kardashian! Read and learn how to be classy!

Alexis

This is news because of what exactly? This isn't 2007 she isn't running around shaving her head- she went out without the engagement ring you reported she returned last week. Hardly seems newsworthy to me. Let the woman be.

Michelle

I'm not a Britney Spears fan, couldn't tell you what songs she sings, how well (or not) she sings, but as a mother myself and a physician, I feel the need to defend this young woman. I live and practice medicine in Los Angeles. Her breakdown a few years ago was so highly publicized here and complicated by so many inaccurate facts. Ms. Spears suffers from a severe mental illness. Her breakdown was the result of Bipolar type I, not a drug induced breakdown. She MUST take medications (antipsychotics) that often have extremely uncomfortable, if not unbearable, side effects. This young woman must face each and every day with this incurable psychiatric illness. I treat patients with her condition and I thank God I don't have it. Instead of ridiculing her, you should thank God as well.

spectator72

So now she gave the ring back
and she put her brain back in the cookie jar
and went about her business

Athina

I've noticed she has an old looking chest area, a lot of sun damage there. Her neck is starting to look wrinkled too. Can you get those things lifted because in 10 years that chest of hers is going to look really, really old and wrinkled.

bka62223

Personally, I wish her all the best at whatever she does. She's certainly had a lot of trial and tribulation in her life. And while part of that has been of her own doing, she's also been used & abused beyond belief. We all have our strengths and our weaknesses and some are there for reasons beyond our control. I hope Ms. Spears is heading into the happiest years of her life and that all is well with her. God's blessings.... and those blessings truly may have nothing to do with fame...

Kanye East

Im so happy for her. With that ring on her finger she became unpleasant to watch http://q.gs/39iFx

Angela

No matter how many millions she has, she always looks like trash. She always looks like she needs a bath. Her fiancé got away, smart guy!

i

Suh a good looking women and shes not even trying here.

She is so hot x on legs and I would do her all night long.

Must be mad to brake up with her even if she is a nightmare to live with.

Who ever she gets with next is one lucky SOB.

Uh

Poor Britney

She makes more money in a couple of hours than any of you will in a lifetime. I'm sure she would find your babblings amusing, if she ever read them.

wow

her middle finger is crocked did anyone else see that.. its funny .. look at the nail.. its all funky too..

yuraguha

my roomate's sister-in-law makes $76 every hour on the internet. She has been out of a job for eight months but last month her pay check was $20552 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site http://www.Cloud65.com

barney

Regarding #22 and #25 comments about Britneys Boobs.Britney has always had great Boobs and still does.

NickSunset

Hey is she going crazy again? If so I need to gain 50lbs and get a camera so she will screw me and I can take her fortune.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments