Michelle vs. Jill

Who'd You Rather?

1/21/2013 9:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0121_michelle_jill_rather
It was a battle of the coats, as First Lady Michelle Obama and Second Lady Jill Biden made their fashionable entrances to President Barack Obama's inauguration on Monday.

Question is ...

More Who'd You Rather?

Mikey

Zira from the Planet of the Apes movie has that exact haircut.

LISA

Boundaries TMZ! Not appropriate!

yuraguha

If you think Edwin`s story is surprising..., last pay-check my mom basically recieved a check for $8501 putting in a twenty hour week from there apartment and there roomate's sister-in-law`s neighbour done this for five months and brought home more than $8501 part time at their pc. apply the guidelines from this address, http://www.Cloud65.com

obie

Suicide.

moe

I thought that Jill was Matt Lauer in drag!

obie

Suicide!

Sue

Don't really like either coat. Michelle's makes her look flat chested and Jill's looks like it doesn't quite fit.

Mayu

People make such a big F*cking deal out of Obama getting bangs. SHE GOT BANGS its not like she shaved her head in support of cancer research.

junglegirl979

Michelle all the way

Fibb

Both ugly, one ugly white woman, and the other pretending she's a white woman with her new gidget hair cut. MO has become the black sally fields, what a joke, if your black wear your nappy hair proud like a black woman. Lets face, every black woman out there secretly wishes she was white. You no all the black men in this country only want white woman these days...

Nobrows

Once again we need another option . . . neither!!!!!

Kaaka

I like michelle! but I'm NOT feeling the new HAIRDO, She looks better when its comb back or up.For some reason as GUYS we will never understand why alot of women would go and mess with something thats suits you and its working, I know you want to change things up since you may thinks it gets stale or DULL but trust me STICK with what works..However a little change of color now and again doesn't hurt.

John dowser

Have you ever seen such a stupid haircut in your life? Gee, I am ever embarassed for her...punched in face and all..

John dowser

Have you ever see such a stupid haircut in your life? Gee, I am ever embarassed for her...punched in face and all..

Tanzaboy1990

Both of them a beyond beutiful to me...no one is perfect