Prince Harry

on Nude Vegas Pics

'I Probably Let Myself Down'

1/21/2013 4:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0121_prince_harry_wm
It took 5 months, but Prince Harry is finally talking about his infamous game of strip billiards during his Las Vegas party weekend ... telling the media, "I probably let myself down."

Harry spoke with U.K. reporters after completing a 5-month military stint in Afghanistan -- and that's when someone asked about the pics ... first published on TMZ.com.

"I probably let myself down," Harry said ... adding, "I let my family down, I let other people down."

He continued ... "At the end of the day, I was in a private area and there should be a certain amount of privacy ... The way I was treated ... I don't think is acceptable."

"Back home all my close friends rallied round me and were great."

Harry said he considers the incident a "classic example of me probably being too much army and not enough prince".

We broke the story ... Harry had invited a bunch of random women he met at a hotel bar up to his VIP suite for a party back in August ... and during the shindig he stripped down to his birthday suit after losing a game of strip billiards.

static

Who was the little dude standing behind him?

connie

@ AARDVARK ahh yeah he DOES have to serve. The Royals don't take regular jobs so they do have to serve in the Military. Charles did, Andrew did, Edward did and, oh yeah, Prince Phillip did. This is their way of 'earning a living' and not looking like they are sucking off the public teat (which they do).

Michell

Way to take his interview as an opportunity to post the naked pic again a$$holes. You're so fu*ked up!

ambelamba

For Pete's sake he was to be deployed to Afghanistan! I would have done the same thing since I was once in his situation...being deployed to god-knows-where during the Iraq war.

Nigeria

Harvey most love this photo so much that he can't get his eyes out the picture of a naked price. Cool prince

skeyehi

No harm, no foul. Its all good Harry! Rock out with your c*ck out!!!!!

defref

Harry, you didn't let anyone down, in fact, you kind of perked me up! Nothing like a stiff upper lip among other parts.

PureRadiance

Hairyenweenie (Frankenweenie)

piratesrule8

Nope it didn't take 5 months because those interviews were done months ago while he was in Afghanistan under the condition that they wouldn't be aired before now.

Caddtsrx3

He deserved being outed. Idiot. They say the family genes for intelligence are few and far between

BSname

BREAKING NEWS: Single naked man in his 20's in a Las Vegas hotel room with consenting woman, Film at 11:00

Joao

That dude is 28yo and he still doesn't get it. You don't wearing a Nazi uniform with a swastika armband. That's not funny and you don't call folks racist names IN PUBLIC and you don't bring a bunch of airhead chicks up to your apartment and get butt naked, flashing the royal jewels and think that nobody will ever know... are you daffy. I know the queen was hoping somebody would put you out of (her) your misery while you were off in Afghanistan.

TexasMomma

Wow this just shows hes a normal man in his 20's what do y'all expect? And that is one lucky girl!

Nicole

The ghetto version of this would be... He knocked her up with her 8th kid, she's suing for child support, he got arrested for beating her ass and also for the pot they found in the room, then he makes a rap song about how he isn't the "baby daddy", they appear on maury, and then it just repeats itself... Let the damn boy party!! It's freakin Vegas!!

me

Oh who care....Harry is cute as hell...we forgive him

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments