Prince Harry

on Nude Vegas Pics

'I Probably Let Myself Down'

1/21/2013 4:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0121_prince_harry_wm
It took 5 months, but Prince Harry is finally talking about his infamous game of strip billiards during his Las Vegas party weekend ... telling the media, "I probably let myself down."

Harry spoke with U.K. reporters after completing a 5-month military stint in Afghanistan -- and that's when someone asked about the pics ... first published on TMZ.com.

"I probably let myself down," Harry said ... adding, "I let my family down, I let other people down."

He continued ... "At the end of the day, I was in a private area and there should be a certain amount of privacy ... The way I was treated ... I don't think is acceptable."

"Back home all my close friends rallied round me and were great."

Harry said he considers the incident a "classic example of me probably being too much army and not enough prince".

We broke the story ... Harry had invited a bunch of random women he met at a hotel bar up to his VIP suite for a party back in August ... and during the shindig he stripped down to his birthday suit after losing a game of strip billiards.

meka

NOBODY CARES!! give it a rest

Kelly

PEOPLE PLEASE Stop apologizing for stuff you do on purpose! He should be saying, "yeah, I had a toss. So What?"

Rocco

Of course you couldn't tell the story without putting the photos back up. Pretty predictable for a slow day.

Truth

BOO-HOO... WAH-WAH!! GET OVER IT ALREADY. DONT WANT THE ATTENTION?? GIVE UP ALL THE MONEY FOOL AND HIDE IN A CAVE. STOP LIVING OFF THE UK TAXPAYERS MONEY - GET A F*CKING JOB WHERE NEPOTISM DOESNT PLAY A PART. #TRUTH!!

Taxidrver

GTFO Harry,People forgot about it ,Its over.
Why are you talking about this again.

Best quote :"classic example of me probably being too much army and not enough prince". Are you serious?That makes no sense

Truth is

Not this again....go away empty skulls

Truth

NO 1 CURR!!!!!!!!!!!! GET SPAYED IF YOU DONT IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN. #TRUTH!!

I am Spartacus

so it gives TMZ another opportunity to show them again.

boz

Typical Silver Spoon entitled my-poop-doesn't-smell spoiled-brat out-of-touch immature british worshipped monarchy I-Wish-I-Could-Be-Your-Tampon nonsense.

SMASHED

You are cute as a bug Harry. My favorite Royal. #CALLme

nooneimportant

Don't pay any attention to these idiots Harry, I'm glad you spoke up for yourself and I think you were right!

PT

I feel let down ... I never got to see that royal schlong!

sophiastormy

Have fun harry. Life is to short.

realitychecker

It is alright, Harry. We were all young once; but, most of us were not royalty and/or living life in a fishbowl, as you are. Now, can the press leave this alone?

Jen

Keep flopping it about Ginger boy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments