Arnold Schwarzenegger

I Still Love Maria

Trying to Save Our Marriage

1/22/2013 6:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0122_arnold_maria_01

Arnold Schwarzenegger is now going to the media in yet another attempt to save his marriage ... telling Germany's top newspaper he still loves Maria Shriver and wants to reconcile.

Ahnald spoke with the Bild newspaper -- and though we don't sprechen sie Deutsch ... we're told Schwarzenegger said, "We're not fighting any war. I still hope for reconciliation. I still love Maria."

Funny, since Arnold was spotted out partying with a 25-year-old chick over the summer ... and he doesn't love Maria enough to give her half of the autobiography profits even though Maria's relationship with Arnold is all over the book.

FYI -- Shriver filed for divorce back in 2011 after 25 years of marriage ... after it came out that Arnold fathered a secret love child with the family maid and never told her about it.

0928_arnold_maria_before_split_footer

JJ

SHE'S GROSS..............

I'm out :-/

She so thin, no wonder he cheated

Nikki

So....basically, he finished running through the young girls, realized he still feels lonely and empty and now wants to go back to Maria after he finished his midlife crisis? If Maria goes back to him, I will find her and smack her on the head.

tleeg

She looks like skeletor.

tleeg

He cant find any more maids to bang??

Nonsense

What a weird looking couple. Besides that opinion, I really couldn't care less.

Me Too

Very disappointed in Arnold. I always knew he had an element of arrogance, which was ok, but the way he handled the housekeeper situation in which he fathered a child was horrible. That poor kid must feel like a piece of crap thanks to him.

Lucy

I seriously doubt she wants him back.

Rolm

Arnie Arni Arnie Please run that skank of yours is soooo ugly Please run you can do better

Peter Popoff

Maria looks like the krypt keeper!

Phil

I bet the maid he got knocked-up has a few things to say and the only thing Arnold wants to save is his bank account!

Pat

More like he loves his money, thats the only thing he's trying to save.

whateveryou

I never cared for her family (especially Teddy) but I've always respected Maria on her own merit.The fact that she faced the truth & left him rather than live in denial added to that. She would have to be out of her mind, i/m/o to take him back.
There is not only alot to be said for having your freedom, but how insecure would you have to be to stay?

Jeanie Texas

so his movie come back flops so he starts boohoo about the wife & family he totally screwed over..And he did it for years...no way is this a I messed up...

ragu4u

Did you see his last film? What a bomb. He needs Maria to keep him in $$$$ he used to. His big box-office days are over.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments