Beyonce

I Don't Fake It

When It Comes To Crawfish

1/22/2013 1:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0121_beyonce_mothers
You're Beyonce and you just faked your way through "The Star-Spangled Banner" in front of millions of people -- including the President -- what's your next move????

CHOWING DOWN ON CRAWFISH AND SWEET POTATO PIE!!!!

After Bey "performed" at the Inauguration Monday, she and Jay-Z jetted down to New Orleans -- and the first thing they did that night ... was hit up the famous Mother's Restaurant.

We're told B and J noshed on some serious comfort food ... crawfish etouffee, potato salad, double grits, french fries, catfish, and calamari ... PLUS sweet potato pie and bread pudding for dessert.

Based on the menu, the meal set 'em back under $100 ... but we're told the two were "very sweet" and tipped "extremely well."

So at least their $$$ was real.

billiejean

Are people that negative? are ppl that disgusted with them self that they have to to assumed the worst of beyonce? or you're simply that jealous, why cant we just compliment each other, why cant we assume the best for her, despite her millions she a human just like you and I with lots of talent. she just happen to have enormous talent and that's why she is where she is, she earned every minute of it. NAME a star that have stay consistent like Beyonce have, shes not on drugs, shes NOT pulling publicity left and right, shes not partying in Hollywood to get press etc.... honestly she doesn't need it , she is a star famous for her talent only and that, she doesn't even talk about her personal life and she married to one of the most famous rapper. Give her some ****ing credit its disturbing the some ppl sit AROUND AND make up crazy ****....FOR ALL THE HATERS MAYBE YOUR MOTHER USE A SURROGOTE MOTHER SINCE I HAVE HAVEN'T SEEN A PREGNANT PIC OF HER ...SEE HOW RIDICULOUS THAT SOUND....AT THE END OF DAY SHE DOESN'T OWE YOU ANY PICTURES OR VIDEOS APPRECIATIVE THE LITTLE OF HER LIFE SHE SHARES THIS YOU

shanelle

Is someone at TMZ mad Beyonce didn't give them an autograph or something..This is too much about nothing..If she did or didn't it's over now

CC

I think her performance was appropriate for the venue. It was a faked performance for a fake of a President.

sistathick

Bitter ppl! Smh! Why do you care?

bring back recent posts

..she did great................ looked fantastic..

Georgiagirl

I'm not saying she's a bad singer or artist but I do think our national anthem should be performed live. I don't hate her or think she sucks or wish her ill will I just think if it was recorded they should have just played if through the speakers. Live is live. Performing live means performing live and this is a dear and beloved song that traditionally is performed live.

SarahBeebee

I am so sick of the illuminati symbolism. Can't beyonce, jay and all the illuminati celebrities just stop with the symbolism already? They are starting to remind me of tom cruise with the whole Scientology fanatic crap! If they believe in that illuminati stuff great! but why force it onto other people?

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Go somewhere beycone I used to be a fan but she come off to fake to me.like fake baby gate when her stomach folded up and she had that I'm busted look on her face

Cheryl

She didn't sing live in her own hometown in 2004 why should she start now. And stop wearing house of tackyon. Look like a cross between Morticia Addams and Loretta Lynn.

NOT ELMO

if me had to me rather nail alicia keys instead of B.....

Kaveman

OMG... how UTTERLY EMBARRASSING!!!!!

BUSTED!!!!! What a FAKE!

LOL

EasilyHard

Shes amazing !! Feb 3 Lie to yourself and say you dont know any of her songs Lipstinking truth!!

Thaking804va

Lol...crazy how so many people can NOT know a person but hate her..she did not lip sync idiots..smdh..just like how y'all idiots praise all the "baby mamas" of the world but mad @ this woman 4 dating the same man for YEARS, gettin married FIRST, and getting pregnant by her HUSBAND lol...keep doing u Beyoncé and stack your millions

Maire

seriously? You are given the honor to sing at Obamas inageration and you don't have the time to prepare because you are getting ready for the Super Bowl?

just_sayin'

I use to like her, but she's just annoying now. She's everywhere. She needs to go away for awhile and enjoy her baby.