Conrad Murray's Lawyers

FIGHT

During Jail Visit

1/22/2013 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0122_flanagan_murray_4

Conrad Murray
went from star prisoner to star witness at the L.A. County Jail today ... when a FIGHT broke out between his lawyers during a jailhouse visit ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Murray tell us ... Murray had been complaining about pain in his right arm and shoulder for the past couple of days ... and today, two of his attorneys (who are each working on different cases) raced down to the jail to check in on The Doc.

The first to arrive was J. Michael Flanagan -- who reps Murray in all matters relating to the Michael Jackson manslaughter case. JMF arrived with his 30-year-old son Ryan, who's also a lawyer but isn't working on the Murray case.

After the Flanagans began to visit with Murray in the jail, Murray's other attorney, Valerie Wass, showed up. Wass reps Murray in all matters relating to the California Medical Board and the appeal of his criminal conviction.

According to our sources, Wass claims she tried to enter the visitation room to speak to Murray, but was physically blocked -- and pushed -- by Ryan. Wass claims Ryan and his dad proceeded to shout at her until they left.

We're told Valerie eventually got to meet with Murray --and immediately afterward, she filed a battery report against Ryan.

As for The Doc, one source tells us Murray witnessed the whole thing -- and if there's an investigation, he could play a key role in the case.

Stay tuned ...

Cheryl A.

You know, I have little kids who don't bicker that stupidly. He pushed me, no SHE pushed ME.....babies.
oh, BTW, Murray KILLED Michael Jackson.

PitBullLover

O NOES!! PAIN IN ARM AND SHOULDER?? Flock HIM TO INFINITY I WOuLD GIVE ANYTHING IF MICHAEL JACKSON cOULD COMPLAIN OF ANY PAIN IN HIS ARM OR Shoulder BUT THIS INCOMPETENT GREEDY F*** MURDERED HIM.

Truth

NO 1 CURR!!!!!!!!! CAN THEY ALL JUST KILL EACH OTHER?? POINT BLANK. #TRUTH!!

Luz

That pain in the shoulder and srm must be arthritis fue to age, not incarcerstion.

DeeMaree

Who are paying these lawyers? MJ's last management team? Snd why would they?

Luz

I meant: ...shoulder and arm must be arthritis due to age, not incarcerstion.

Luz

WOW!! I don't know what kind of lawyers are those! I was not expecting this. Looks like emotions are high.

BR3478

Blah blah blah

Luz

I love my iPhone!

Rich

This is simply HUMOROUS!!!

Lee

Lawyers showing their true colors. How classy!!

bring back recent posts

...u sure that is picture of lawyer above..looks like George Hamilton..haha

Luz

I never saw Flanagan before M's trial, but he comes across to me as a very tense, very stressed person. I can only imagine how Murray must feel to see the only people his counting on to take him out of jail, fighting and suing each other.

Luz

Unprofessional behavior!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Pain in shoulder & arm sounds like he may have a heart attack. Quick! Get the propofol! Oooo damn sorry.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments