Lindsay Lohan

Rejects Massive Offer From

'Dancing with the Stars'

1/22/2013 6:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0121_lindsay_dwts_01
Lindsay Lohan's ego might be her downfall -- because TMZ has learned, she just shut down a lucrative offer to do "Dancing with the Stars" ... because she doesn't want to do reality TV.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us, the actress was made several offers to join the DWTS cast this upcoming season -- offers that maxed out at $550,000.

But Lindsay -- who still owes hundreds of thousands in back taxes -- shut them down, telling friends she'd never consider doing reality TV ... she wants to stick to films.

But there's one problem -- after "The Canyons" fiasco, she's basically made herself unhireable. And as the saying goes, beggars can't be choosers.

A rep for DWTS tells us, "We don't comment on casting."

Its Nikki Bitches

Did you guys get Sam banned?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

If they signed her, they'd always have to worry that all that work might aggravate her exhaustion and dehydration.

Its Nikki Bitches

@ Flea, This is the cover of the NYT magazine. Make sure to make it bigger

www.vh1.com/celebrity/2013-01-10/lindsay-lohan-new-york-times-...

YouDontSay

I reject having to read about this waste of space.

Sandy

Dwts does know she will never show up right, they must be desperate asking someone they know will never be there half the time. I would love to see her with Max too, He does not care who she is and would be all over her and she would be crying like a baby saying he is so mean to me. she won't do it because she knows she can't handle it and the viewers would see it.

Cheryl A.

She is hardly in the position of being able to pick and choose which gigs she accepts. She is not a star anymore. I bet she didn't want to have to do a "series" where ALL her BS antics would be exposed every single day.

tenley

PHOTOS OF ANY OFFER TO LOHAN OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

KicksandGiggles

DWTS pro dancers won't admit it, but I am sure they are privately toasting this no one will have to partner with this wreck. I think the drugs & booze have affected her ability to use a calculator.

Its Nikki Bitches

If you see Blo's twitter and are wondering who HL is on that tweet, its Heath Ledger

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I still hate her.

ACE DEUCEY

Personally, I'd rather see a bunch of clips of LieLo falling on her drunken ass on America's Funniest Home Videos.

tenley

Her last $1 million payday was from Playboy, and after the way she screwed over Hugh Hefner by releasing the photos for a quick payday from someone else, she'll never get another seven-figure offer for anything again.

Marilyn

Imagine the brouhaha when the dancers arrive to find their all costumes have been stolen!

The Ghost of John Lennon

These false Jews promote the filth of Hollywood that is seeding the American people and the people of the world and bringing you down in moral strength ... It's the wicked Jews the false Jews that are promoting lesbianism, homosexuality. It's wicked Jews, false Jews that make it a crime for you to preach the word of God, then they call you homophobic! Alot of things have changed in america since i was killed. Myself, Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther King are great examples of fantastic nonviolents who died violently. I can never work that out. We're pacifists, but I'm not sure what it means when you're such a pacifist that you get shot. I can never understand that. American is the wicked Satan responsible for my Death! I was never afraid of dying. I was prepared for death because I did'nt believe in it. It's just getting out of one car and getting into another!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

And why would anyone make her any kind of an offer?......she's she's filthy yet washed up.