« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rex Ryan

Smashes Red Mustang

In 3-Car Pile-Up

1/22/2013 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0121_rex_ryan_01
Jets head coach Rex Ryan capped off his train wreck of a season with ANOTHER major accident last week in Pennsylvania -- this time involving his red Mustang and two other cars ... after Rex reportedly ran a red light.

Rex was driving along a road in Bethlehem, PA around 6PM last Monday when he allegedly ran the light and rammed another car -- which then crashed into a third vehicle ... this according to Deadspin.com.

According to the report, Rex denied to police that he was speeding ... but did NOT deny running the red light.

Police described the damage to all three vehicles as "moderate." There were no injuries. So far, no word if Rex was cited in connection with the accident.

It's unclear why Rex was driving around Bethlehem last week -- but there's talk he was in town to meet with the Jets brand new offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg (previously of the Eagles).

0926_car_crashes_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Pudding Tang

Rex was Tebowned, I mean the mustang was Tebowned

Aenwyn

What's with all the sports news lately? I thought this was a celeb site, I don't even know who Rex Ryan is...and I hadn't even heard of the kid with the fake girlfriend until the news about his fake girlfriend came out.

Chacho62

Lindsay Lohan driving again....?

Toilethead

Dumbass.

Columbo

Moderate? Yea, OK

hunter

Some girl flashed him her feet, and that was the end of it.

Rich

Yep train wreck

Vaio165

Hen must of been sucking on feet at the time.

James

He was on his way to Lehigh University in Bethlehem to get the same drugs Andy Reids kid used.

bitchfistcomics.com

He's was probably racing over to Mark Sanchez's house because he wasn't answering his cell phone calls.

Nikki

I like in Bethlehem, PA and my husband says he has family around here. So weird.

4reallikecomon

Just like the team since he's been in charge...one big wreck!!

Felicia

I live in Bethlehem, Pa. Obviously missed this though, boooo to being sick! This happened on 3rd street though and I live off of 16th.

Issac

Rex, hands on the wheel, not your feet.

Christined37

I was one of the cars involved in the accident Mr Ryan caused. I will say he was very apologetic and calm compared to the man on the football field! His mustang was not totaled he was able to drive away after we all spoke with police! The 1st car that was hit the Mazda had to be towed away and my car has damages, but drivable for now.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments