« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chickens Out

In Hyped-Up Lance Armstrong Interview

1/22/2013 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0730_sheryl_crow
Sheryl Crow
TOTALLY WUSSED OUT during her big highly-anticipated sit-down interview about the Lance Armstrong scandal ... because she didn't answer a single meaningful question.

Crow sat for the interview with Entertainment Tonight in order to address rumors she knew about Lance's illicit use of performance-enhancing drugs for years -- but the problem ... she didn't address anything.

Sheryl gave non-committal answers the whole time, saying she only caught "bits and pieces" of Lance's interview with Oprah -- yeah right -- and then made general comments about Lance's confession, like, "The truth shall set you free."

But when it came to the one question everyone wanted to know the answer to -- whether she kept Lance's doping a secret for all these years -- Sheryl told ET she did not want to comment, saying the story was about Lance ... not her.

Cluck. Cluck. Cluck.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Caleigh

She knew she kept his secret what does that say about her? He put her in a difficult situation, he had people hide his addiction shameful .

wendy

Sheryl Crow doesn't owe anybody anything., TMZ might have been confused because she took the high road and showed us intregrity.

Toilethead

I wonder how much he paid her.

Ginger

Lance should have stayed silent. Now he is gonna hurt more ppl.

skeyehi

Wow tmz...I can't figure out if you are a bunch of shock Jocks or a bunch of d*ckheads. L love her or hate her, she did the smart thing by keeping quiet. Not her place to say boo. With you guys though she is either a chicken or a rat. I'd rather be a chicken any day. Cluck you

smurfya

ET, hard hitting journalism, one step above TMZ!

Majestik

JMHO...I don't give a crap what Armstrong did, he doped during international competition, got caught, lied about it forever then came clean when he was paid MAJOR dollars by OWN. How many freakin' athletes, Baseball, Hockey, Football, soccer, OLYMPICS, sub Olympics, INTERNATIONAL competition have we dealt with this. Hell, Olympians win gold medals, they are found out, they are stripped, END OF STORY> Everyone is dragging this Lance Armstrong crap out because he decided to do the BIG MEDIA SHOW. Did Sheryl know? I don't give a crap, did she and kept the secret, did she not and feel betrayed finding out the real truth.? The whole point is, WHY THE FCUK is she showing up to restaurants loaded with Paps, why is she out in public, being seen, being followed after all these years when she's been basically a nobody and a homebody, why is she agreeing to interviews for something she shouldn't even think twice about? Sorry, she's an attention ho just like everyone else. If she had quietly made her way around L.A. with no one being any the wiser and declined every interview via her PR staff. I would've backed her up, 100%. She's looking for attention and trying to get it on the back of Lance Armstrong and his doping admission makes her look as bad as him. Sheryl, go home, write songs, write music, make an album and put this part of your life behind you, otherwise if you seek out the attention you claim you don't want, but get, I'm going to direct you over to the Karstoogian clan.

Georgiagirl

I don't know I kinda wonder if she did the interview just to say hey this is all your gonna get... nothing so leave me alone because I imagine she has been bombarded with request for info from the paps and she didnt really say anything at all so why would people keep asking for interviews after that? And as far as paps following her to dinner I'm sure she's been going out to dinner all her life and the pals never showed up because this wasn't in the news.

kallsonesk

as Adam answered I am alarmed that some one can earn $5309 in one month on the computer. did you read this web page Epic2.com

Zambonie

I used to find her good looking
She really needs a new hairstyle
Something other than wavy stringy with a touch of grunge
A different color wouldn't hurt either
cos that bile yeller ain't working

myopinion

GREAT JOB Sheryl! I like you even more.

NOT ELMO

Me likes Sheryl Crow and me would to nail Sheryl Crow but me thinks she should sale everything she owns in L.A. and move to las vegas, a lot cheaper there for her...

jabberjaws

Washed up old crow. ur music sucks.

Miley is a whore

not as ugly as miley

chacalosa

"If it makes you happy, it cant be that bad"... Maybe she already answered years ago

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments